Saturday, November 1, 2014

LET PEACE RULE - Nov. 1, 2914

Dear One, You were called to live peacefully with others and you were called to have peace in your mind. When you are in harmony with others, you have peace in your mind. You were called to be My child with the ministry of peace. Blessed are the peacemakers for they are called My children. The people who sow strife between people are cursed because they are not personifying My characteristics but are being used by the devil for his purposes and they will inherit his curses.

I told My children to PUT ON compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, patience, forbearance for others, forgiveness and love which binds everything together in perfect harmony. I emphasized that admonition when I followed it with the advice to LET My peace RULE in your minds because you were called to harmony. I cautioned you to be thankful for My peace. I don’t leave you without the how-to when I advise you about a certain key to My kingdom. I gave you the how-to about peace ruling your mind when I said to let the word of Christ dwell richly and abundantly in you in all His wisdom. You may need to review His wisdom when he first taught about not judging, forgiving others, turning the other cheek and overcoming evil with good. I also said you can bring peace to your mind by singing songs with thankfulness in your heart for My blessings. Through forgiveness and love, you are LETTING My peace rule your mind. Remember that when you are “letting” something happen you are using your own will to choose the good things. So letting peace rule your mind is your choice to make, using My power to calm the raging storms which captivate your mind. You can learn to switch the channels of your mind to My words and the words of Jesus which all teach to bring yourself into harmony with all people. Blessings will abound for you. Your Peace Loving Father Colossians 3:12-19; Matthew 5:21-26; Matthew 5:38-48; Matthew 7:1-2; Matthew 5:9.

No comments: