Tuesday, November 18, 2014

EARTHLY COMFORT AND PROSPERITY

Dear One, All of your earthly comforts, prosperity and mental stability depend upon your success in sowing love, mercy, goodness, kindness, faith and joy into the lives of everyone with whom you come into contact. Jesus spoke that truth emphatically when He said that what you sow you will also reap. He also revealed the percentage of return that you will receive according to the ground surrounding your lives, whether it is good ground nourished by loving others as you love yourself, whether it is rocky ground with hard heartedness from an uncaring soul, or whether your garden of life is covered with thorny bushes caused by the presence of demons of anger, hatred, fear and strife.

   Jesus told His followers that when He cast out demons from them that My kingdom came upon them. In other words, when He commanded the demons to leave a person, My family of blessings came upon the person because the family of demons were gone. The same truth continues today. When you turn from acting out of the attitudes and speech of the devil and return to Me, spreading the love of My family, then My family of blessings engulfs you and blesses you. It is not by observing the old Mosaic laws that justify your inheritance from Me, it’s walking in love which is the only commandment given under My final covenant which is instituted by your allowing Me to live inside of you with all of My love and power and then your allowing Me to love everyone just as I love you. Unselfish love fulfills all civil laws and religious laws. When you are distributing to others the loving attitudes of My family, then everything that involves you becomes blessed because My distributing agents, My angelic hosts, recognize you as being a member of My family, and they bring you the inheritance that I provided for My children. It’s not that you have deserved the inheritance by your good works, but it’s that you have shown by your loving actions that you are My child and a beneficiary of My inheritance. However, I said that when you live and move and have your being in Me by My power of faith, that the results in your life will be good works. It’s not that you obtain your inheritance by your good works of observing religious laws, it’s that your good works are a result of My love and power which resides inside of you, identifying you as My child. When you are identified as My child to the heavens, then the angels bring your inheritance to you. They don’t know you are My child unless you are My ambassador of love in the earth. With that recognition, the distribution of My blessings to you begins only because of My nature of love in you. People who walk in anger, strife and hatred are marked as recipients of evil because they have acted from the works of evil. Their inheritance is from the father of strife because they have identified themselves in the heavens as being members of that family. Make sure that, because of My love in you and through you, that you are marked for blessings instead of being marked for destruction by following the family of evil attitudes toward My creation that I love. Your Loving and Generous Father Matthew 13:3-12; II Corinthians 9:5-12; Galatians 6:3-10; James 1:18-20.

No comments: