Monday, November 24, 2014

UNDESERVED MERCY

Dear One, My children ask what they can do to deserve My mercy. Nothing. My mercy is unconditional My children ask what they can do to warrant My love. Nothing. My love is unconditional. My children ask what they can do to deserve My goodness and kindness and so they work and work tirelessly in order to access them. Nothing you can do deserves My goodness and kindness. It is My pleasure to give blessings to My children. My children ask what they can do to ACCESS the blessings that come from My goodness and kindness, though completely undeserved. Ah, there are keys to accessing My blessings and Jesus taught about those keys at the first teaching session He had with people. He taught them to be merciful toward others, to forgive others for wrongs done, to give to the poor, to love others as I love you, to turn the other cheek when struck, to never return evil for evil but always return good for evil, to seek Me instead of worldly goods, to keep your thoughts free from lust for anything, to refuse to yield to anger, to make friends with anyone who accuses you, to give to anyone who requires your earthly goods, to give to anyone who asks for a loan without requiring payback, to give to others in secret, to pray in secret, to cease from worrying, to give mercy instead of judgment. When you are able to do those things by the power of My Holy Spirit, then you are identified by My heavenly hosts as being My child, a legal recipient of My inheritance to you because you bear My name in actions instead of in name only. You don’t deserve My merciful blessings because of your actions. Blessings are already yours. But your actions do identify you as My child, restored to My image by My Spirit who lives inside of you. Your light which shines before men also shines in the heavenly dimension around you, identifying you as the recipients of My blessings. When Jesus spoke of those who will not inherit My kingdom while in the earth, He was talking about those people who call themselves by My name but who act from the kingdom of darkness. The light that emanates from them is darkness and so the angels who deliver My blessings say, “Oh, wrong address. These blessings go to God‘s children of light.” My mercy and love is always poured out toward you, never ending. Your light which comes from knowing Me and becoming My loving image in the world is what identifies you as the beneficiary of My blessings, which are My inheritance to you. My Son did not talk just to hear Himself proclaim My words. He gave instructions on how to access My kingdom. He said that My Spirit would amplify His teachings and convince My children of My love, My mercy, My goodness and kindness toward them. He is in charge of teaching My children how to access the blessings that come from being My loved children, and it’s not by reflecting the fruit of evil. It is by being My children of light in a dark world. Your Merciful and Loving Father Matthew 5, 6 and 7; Matthew 8:22-24; Luke 12:31-32; Luke 11:35-36.

No comments: