Friday, November 7, 2014

JOY UNSPEAKABLE Nov. 6, 2014

Dear One, Have you wondered why My joy that is a fruit of the indwelling of My Holy Spirit is spoken of as being “unspeakable“? When you experience My joy you know that it is unexplainable. It’s not the result of any outward happy circumstance or any celebration. It is joy that comes from the inside of you and changes your mind from sadness to joy, from sorrow to gladness, from depression to happiness. With joy that is the fruit of My Spirit, that supernatural joy is completely unexplainable because worldly circumstances do not affect it at all. You can be in the most dire of circumstances and My joy will boost you over those events and give you pleasure in knowing that I will change the horrible events into joyful circumstances.

 However, your joy doesn’t depend on outward changes, it depends upon My assurance that the end result will be beneficial to you because of the miracles that I can perform in the affair. Unspeakable means unexplainable, not depending upon any current situation or its circumstances. It does depend upon your having a revelation of My love for you, My loyalty to you because you are My child and the apple of My eye. It also depends upon your knowledge that I have your picture tattooed on the palms of My hands, as Isaiah realized. Joy only depends upon one thing, your intimate knowledge of Me and My goodness, not believing the erroneous lie that I am both evil and good. I am good and My mercy endures forever. That is reason for great joy, the joy that comes from inside of you. The “unspeakable” or unexplainable joy bubbles up from within you because it is the living waters of My Holy Spirit of which Jesus spoke. It comes from My heart to you. Peter commended My children for believing in Jesus without seeing Him and continuing to believe in Me even though they do not see Me. He said that they rejoiced with unspeakable joy and full of glory. So Peter knew that My joy did not depend upon what the human eyes can see but that joy only comes from My indwelling presence inside of them, which is the promise that I made to everyone through the prophet when he said that I would live in them and write My words upon their hearts. That spiritual knowledge, or revelation, is the basis of all the facets of My joy. It is unexplainable, it is not visible to the human eye, it is not dependent upon human circumstances. It is spiritual exuberance which wells up from My Holy Spirit inside of you and chases away all negative aspects of living in a world of dis-ease. Those negative aspects do not affect My joy because it is not governed by outward events. You must learn to enjoy and appreciate the gift of My joy which dwells inside of you. My Holy Spirit is the cistern of joy which exists inside of you. He is the receptacle that holds My joy and distributes it into your mind, emotion and body with His healing presence. I said with joy you would draw those waters out of the wells of salvation. Praises will erupt from your mouth. Your Loving and Joyful Father I Peter 1:8-9; II Corinthians 9:13-15; Jeremiah 31:33-34;I Corinthians 2:9-11; John 7:38-39; Isaiah 49:16.

No comments: