Monday, November 10, 2014

GOD'S GOOD PLEASURE

Dear One, The songwriter David knew that I only do good to My children, even when they have done things diametrically opposed to My advice. He proclaimed that I only do good to My children out of the good pleasure of My own heart. He knew that I would show him how to rebuild what he, himself, had torn down. David knew that it is My good pleasure to give My blessings to My creation. Jesus told My children to seek first My kingdom and that everything will be added to you. Then He instructed all of you not to fear because it is My good pleasure to give you everything that pertains to Me. In saying those words, He let you and all of My children know that I am the giver of all good things and that it is pleasurable to Me to be able to give them to you. It brings Me great joy and delight to give to you all of the benefits of being My child. Paul wrote that even before I created the world, I planned that My children would be holy and blameless before Me because of Jesus and that My will of abundance for you is always out of My good pleasure. He knew that I find great pleasure in giving My good gifts to My children. It is even My good pleasure to let My children know My will toward them which is always to do good. Paul was convinced that it is My will to do good to My children, to grant their requests, to provide for their every need. He even proclaimed that it is My good pleasure to give all of the benefits of My family to My children. Then he went on to say that My children should do all things without murmuring and disputing so that you will be known as My children in the midst of a crooked world. In refusing to murmur you will easily access My benefits. Even when you are murmuring and disputing, My goodness is still given toward you, but it is harder for you to access the blessings of My goodness because of the blockages from your murmuring, disputing, complaining and faultfinding. Paul prayed always for My children that they would keep the avenues clear for the good pleasure of My goodness and your power of faith to deliver My blessings to you. He was grieved that some of My children had left My family and returned to the law of sin and death. My goodness was still toward them but they couldn‘t receive My benefits. Listen to the insights of David, Jesus and Paul that I am good and My mercy toward you endures forever. My goodness and My mercy toward you are because of My love for you. I am love and every facet of My personality is an outgrowth of love. I get more pleasure out of your accessing My gifts than the pleasure you get by receiving them. I always give. I love it when you give out of the good pleasure of your heart. Your gifts to others of compliments, validations of their existence, kind actions, helping to lift them out of despair, providing sustenance in all forms, taking care of the poor, helping captives of depression go free, all of those come from your good pleasure derived from the wells of My good pleasure to give good things. Your Good and Loving Father Psalm 51:17-18; Matthew 7:11; Luke 12:31-32; Ephesians 1:5-9; Philippians 2:13-15; I Thessalonians 1:11-12.

No comments: