Sunday, November 23, 2014

SHOES MADE FOR WALKING

Dear One, You have heard it said that you should not judge a person until you have walked in the person’s shoes for many days. If you were to walk in his or her shoes, you would have mercy instead of judgment because you would have the same temptations and actions. Because My life is in all of My creation, I do walk in the shoes of every person in the earth. I know their desires, their thoughts, their experiences, their generational curses and their need to be loved. My mercy is the result of My love and My knowing the life struggles and battles against evil. I know everyone and I love them unconditionally. I can help you to have the same mind which was in Christ Jesus. I can help you have pity, compassion and mercy for everyone who is downtrodden and in need of My help and your help. I can help you to put your own selfish beliefs that cause you to judge others as being good and evil and I can give you My mercy for everyone. I said that no one can know the thoughts of a person except the spirit that is in that person. I know the thoughts and hearts of every person. So when you have My Holy Spirit inside of you, I can give you the mercy to forgive those who wrong you, give compassion and mercy for the lawbreakers, the rebellious, the stubborn and the wayward. I can give you the same mind that was in Christ Jesus who only saw the suffering of humans, not the fleshly disobedience to religious laws. The prophets of old prophesied the attitudes of Jesus Christ even before He came to earth. They said that He would be a light to unbelievers, that He would give sight to the blind, bring prisoners out of prison, and bring those who sit in spiritual and emotional darkness out of their mental prisons, plus forgive the sins of everyone, making their sins white as snow, destroying the works of the devil and demonstrating My love to everyone. When Jesus came to earth, He fulfilled all of those promises and demonstrated My love to the world. He revealed My true personality and it was not the personality that the rigid religious leaders of old had spoken. The mind that was in Christ Jesus was My mind because He said that He did nothing of His own will, but He only did My will, speaking My words and doing My deeds. My mercy asks of you the same attitudes which were in Christ Jesus, ones of humility, obedience, mercy, compassion, empathy and unconditional love. But, My Instruction Book to you says, “LET this mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus.” It is still an act of your own will to LET My thoughts be your thoughts, LET your words be My words, LET your actions be My actions. You are not a robot with the mechanism in My hand. I gave you free will so I said to LET My mind influence you, transform you and give you My mercy for others. Jesus met all the needs of My children. Let the same mind be in you, erasing all the sins of people by forgiving them, loving them as I love you, healing the sick, giving sight to the blind and bearing the emotional burdens of others with words of encouragement and My guidance. Your Merciful, Loving Father Mark 4:17-19; John 5:30-36; John 5:19-20; John 14:23-26; John 13:34.

No comments: