Wednesday, November 5, 2014

JOY AND GLORY

Dear One, David is an example of the epitome of joy in My Instruction Book. He knew the power of joy and praise. His songs are probably the most sung and quoted in your assemblies. He knew that joy is an outgrowth of knowing Me and being in unity with Me, but he also knew that joy is an invitation for My glory to be invited into your presence. The admonition to My children to sing praises, dance, and play tambourines is because I take pleasure in My children and I beautify them with salvation and exult them with My glory. He said that the faithful should praise me continually. My glory is evidence of My presence and the presence of My angelic hosts. Our entering into your world can be exacerbated by your joyful songs, your joyful laughter, your joyful exuberance. The reason for that phenomenon is because joy and love are the atmosphere of My heaven and we only manifest ourselves when a like atmosphere is presented to us. Speaking of your woes and misfortunes only summon to you more of the same because of the seed sowing principle. But joyful songs and praise summon to you My goodness and loving kindness because of those seeds that are sown. You either sow to the garden of destruction or you sow to My garden of blessings.

   David even said that when you are joyful, singing praises to Me, that I execute judgment upon your spiritual enemies, the devil and his demons. Being filled with joy happens as a result of the presence of My Holy Spirit in your life. He is forever joyful as I am forever joyful. Your being forever joyful, in response to the Holy Spirit, will further the work which I have appointed for my angels to accomplish, which is to bring salvation to everything that concerns you, your mind, your body, your family, your home and everything that pertains to you. Joy will attract others to you because they want some of the same joy that you have. Despair will reject others because they want no part of your unhappiness. Everyone wants a part of your joy because it comes from My personality. When you are joyful, you are a witness to My character. Peter said that My children who believe will rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory. That presence of joy will invite the fullness of My glory into the situation. As I said, My angels are present in My glory and they are attracted to joy. James said that when My glory is revealed that there is exceeding joy. So, therefore, where there is unspeakable joy, My glory is revealed. Isaiah said to let Me be glorified and that I will appear in your joy. So take his advice and be joyful; then you will experience My glory. My glory will fill your body, the temple of My Holy Spirit, when you choose to be joyful. I am looking for people who will make a joyful noise to Me so that I can also manifest My salvation to them, saving them from all evil, destruction and pain. Your Loving Father Isaiah 149:1-6; Psalm 149: 1-6;I Peter 1:8; Jude 1:24-25; Jude 1:24-25. Nehemiah 8:10.

No comments: