Sunday, November 9, 2014

EFFECTS OF GOD'S GOODNESS

Dear One, It is because of My goodness toward you that Jesus told you to turn the other check instead of retaliating when someone strikes you, because if you strike back you are liable to inflame the aggressor to the place where he or she kills you. I want you to live the allotted years in the earth that I give to My children. It is because of My goodness toward you that Jesus told you not to return evil for evil but to return good for evil, because if you return evil for evil done to you it only multiplies the power of evil in the situation and you are in danger of losing the things that are precious to you. I don’t want you to allow evil to rob you of your blessings. Return good for evil and you won't be robbed. It is because of My goodness toward you that Jesus told you to forgive anyone who wrongs you instead of holding grudges, because of the healing effects on you of releasing the person and yourself from the effects of hatred and anger. If you do not forgive others, the situations can escalate to killings, maiming, destruction of relationships and spreading more evil in the world which will curse you. I don’t want you to reap the effects of sowing evil in life.
It is because of My goodness toward you that Jesus told you not to judge anyone because, if you do judge, you will be judged also to the same degree. I don’t want you to be judged and hurt by those judgments. I want you only to sow seeds into My garden of forgiveness and blessings so that My blessings will overcome you. I told My children under the first covenant that I made with a nation that if they would hear My words and heed them that everything in their lives would be blessed. I promised blessings in their home, their fields, their families, their animals, their relationships, their crops and on and ever, affecting every area of their lives. So when Jesus later spoke My words, My children under My new covenant with My individual children should heed them so that My goodness toward them will easily be manifested. So much depends upon your goodness toward others, the same as My goodness toward you, so that you can easily receive your spiritual and earthly inheritances which include blessings in every area of your life. It is because of My love and goodness toward you that I sent My Son into the earth to suffer in His flesh the punishment for your wrongdoings and refusal to take My advice which resulted in your being cursed by the devil because you united yourself with him by obeying his temptations. Because of My goodness, instead of punishment for you I sent My Son to take the punishment for you. It is because of My goodness toward you that Jesus and I sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to be received by those who seek Me and My kingdom. He is the facilitator of My gifts to you as well as your payment for any wrongs that you did or will ever do. My Holy Spirit is the Spiritual Power through which I empower you to refuse the temptation to do evil. He guides you into all truth on how to defeat evil. He comforts you with My words when you are in need of comfort. He is My greatest gift to you. Your Good and Loving Father Deuteronomy 28:1-14; John 23:16-17; I John 10:10; Matthew 5:21-26; 38-48; Matthew 7:1-5; I John 2:2-6; John 17:37-39;Acts 2;38-39.
photo:  Janet Loughrey at The Portland Japanese Garden

No comments: