Thursday, November 6, 2014

MERCY BEGETS JOY

Dear One, It is for My mercy to you and to all humanity that you should be joyful and sing songs of praise, being grateful to Me for looking beyond any works of your flesh and only seeing your spirit with its great needs. That is My mercy. I said through Isaiah that I have you tattooed on the palms of each of My hands, so how can I forget you? I said can a nursing mother forget her child or the son of her womb? Even though they may forget their child, I will never forget you because your picture is tattooed on the palms of My hands. I said that even though your destroyers, the devil and his cohorts, makes plans to annihilate you through their devices, I will make them go forth from you and I will save you from their curses. Because of My mercy, I will comfort the afflicted ones and the desolate ones who turn to Me for My comfort and My mercy.

When you do turn to me for My saving power, My promise to you is that I will make your enemies consume themselves. Because of My success in bringing My salving grace to you, all flesh will know because of personal knowledge that I, the Lord, am your Savior, you Redeemer and the Mighty One. If, for no other reason than My mercy, you should be joyful. Joy cannot be contained. It must break forth in thankfulness and praise. Joy is always demonstrative. It is always verbal. It is always flowing out of your inner being in many forms of gratitude. Every one of My prophets have cued My children to sing praises to Me because My mercy endures forever. Every one of them knew that even though they had missed the mark of obedience that My mercy never ceases, that it continues forever. The mercy of a human father does not endure forever. When a child disobeys over and over, a human father will cut off his mercy in an effort for the child to learn something. My mercy is everlasting because I walked in flesh in the person of Jesus and I know experientially the power of the temptations of the devil to seduce you. I know your weakness to yield to temptation. Your disobedience is never an issue to me. When you return to Me for My restoration, you are engulfed with My mercy; and My love restores you. My mercy is everlasting. That is reason to be constantly joyful. Remember that joy will dispel all depression, fear and strife. Joy is strength, so it will defeat any negative human emotion. Strength comes from power. My Holy Spirit power overcomes every obstacle in life and He uses His power which He infuses into you to smother the voices of the enemy and his persistent negative temptations. Joy will silence their voices. You can’t think about your problems and My mercy and love at the same time. With joy draw My healing emotions out of the wells of salvation that are resident inside your own spirit. I have infused them there by My Own Spirit. Your spiritual enemies will fall down at your sides, unable to continue their harassment of you. They hate to hear your praises to me. Your Merciful, Loving Father II Chronicles 20:21; II Chronicles 7:3; I Chronicles 16:41; Psalm 100; Psalm 106:1-12; James 5:11.

No comments: