Friday, October 31, 2014

NO FEAR 0 Oct. 31, 2014

Dear One, Fear is the power that brings bad things into being. Faith is the power that brings good things into being. Fear is negative power.
Faith is positive power. Fear will attract to you the very things that you fear the most. Job is an example of that. Every area of his life was cursed because of fear. Faith will attract to you the very things that you desire the most. Abraham is a good example of that. Abraham believed what I told him, and it was counted to him as being righteous and good things came into his life. There are two spiritual magnetic pulls in the earth, faith and fear. When you operate in faith, you pull toward you the very best things that I have. When you operate in fear, you pull toward you the bad things that you fear. Paul, speaking from revelation of My Holy Spirit, said that I do not give to My children the spirit of fear. It comes from the robber and killer of My children and he uses it to seduce My children to attract to themselves the very things that they do not desire to have, curses from hell. Paul went on to say that I DO give to My children the Spirit of Power. He understood that My children need My power of the Holy Spirit to defeat the fear that torments their minds which causes them to have more expectation of bad things happening rather than expecting the good things that I have promised to happen to them. My power is given to those who ask to be baptized by My Holy Spirit. Then Paul went on to say that I have also given the Spirit of Love who will reveal to you the height, width, breadth and depth of My love for you. When you are rooted and grounded in My love for you, there is no room for fear to be in your mind because you know that I am your Loving Father who loves you and, because of My love, I gave you spiritual power that is more powerful than Herculean power to defeat fear and its father, the devil. Paul said that My love perfected in you will cast out all fear because fear is based on fear of death and judgment. When My love is completely revealed to you, then your spiritual roots go deep into revelation and you are secure in My love. Then you know that I am not the author of death and judgment but that I am the author of love and peace. Another gift that I give to My children is a sound mind, a mind that is free from fear, worry, fretting, confusion, dissension, strife, unbelief, doubt, deceit, dread, jealousy, envy, anger and selfishness. Instead of those fear based thoughts, to My children who will hear from Me I give thoughts of My love for them, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. My gift of self control will enable My children to take control of the thoughts of fear and cast them into hell, replacing them with thoughts of My love and peace. Call every fear thought what it is, the words of the father of lies. Call them the liars that they are. Replace them with faith thoughts and faith speech, proclaiming that I am Your Father of Love and I love you. Fear will vanish and peace will come to your mind. Your Loving Father II Timothy 1:6-7; I John 4:18-21; Ephesians 3:14-20; Job 3:25; Galatians 3:6; John 3:16-17.
Photo is of myself!  

No comments: