Tuesday, October 21, 2014

MERCY IS EVERLASTING

Dear One, I have said many times that My mercy is everlasting. Everlasting is forever, while in the earth, and beyond. My mercy is in full operation even while My children are engaged in actions prompted by the devil because I understand the pull of evil. My mercy is in full operation when My children are enveloped by the curses that are caused as a result of obeying the temptations of the evil one. My mercy is even more present than the power of the sins. Where sin abounds grace does much more abound. I understand the influence of evil because I walked in the earth in the flesh of Jesus, and My children who are led by My Spirit understand, then forgive, and issue grace and forgiveness to the offender.

My children understand because they, themselves, have struggled against temptations and have also yielded to them. Forgiveness brings freedom from the effects of every offense. My mercy is still in operation even when My children continue to walk in the curses of obeying the voice of the evil one. I am eagerly waiting for them to return to Me, receive My forgiveness, hear My voice and then follow My guidance so that they can emerge out from under the devastating effects of obeying evil temptations. My promise to restore what all the worms have eaten, meaning what the devil has stolen from you, is also everlasting. I will restore everything. First, you must return to Me, like the Prodigal son, for My loving embrace and your restoration to My kingdom which was so frivolously abandoned when you bonded with the enemy. When you bond with the enemy, you are bound to his curses in the heavens and you will experience destruction. When you are bound to Me in the earth, you are bound to My grace and mercy in the heavens and you will live in My abundant life, just like the Prodigal Son. Because My mercy is everlasting, your mercy can be everlasting for others because you understand the pull of evil and you know that My forgiveness and compassion are on the lost one. You extend My forgiveness as a result of the forgiveness and compassion that I have for you. When My disciples received My Holy Spirit, I told them that whose sins they retained were retained and whose sins they forgave were forgiven. It’s the same to this day. Whose sins you forgive are forgiven in My heaven, because Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, and whose sins you retain are retained in the heavens. Make sure that you do not retain the sins of anyone so that your sins are not retained in the record book of the devil. Determine that you will forgive the sins of everyone, allowing My mercy to be in operation within you constantly. It starts with an act of your will and then will become an act of compassion and mercy. Jesus prayed that I would forgive your sins just like you have forgiven the sins of others. He knew how heaven and earth work in conjunction with each other. You must learn that mercy is My nature. Let it be yours. Your Loving Father Matthew 6:12; Matthew 5:7: Romans 5:20; John 20:22-23; Matthew 16:19; Matthew 18:18; Luke 15:11-23.

No comments: