Saturday, October 4, 2014

THE DOCTRINE OF HATRED

Dear One, My children who are religiously negative by condemning and judging others become champions of hatred. They become proud of their hatred, thinking that they are doing My will and standing up for Me. All the time they have retreated from the teachings of My Son Jesus whose values are always of love and peace. In the same way, My children who are politically motivated will become like the politically active people in the time of Jesus' ministry on earth, keeping the religious laws that lead to death but they neglect the things that Jesus taught which are peace, love, forgiveness, joy and mercy which lead to life. The politically active people become poster boards for hatred. Their arrogance and hatred becomes their religious garments rather than humility being their robes of righteousness. The problem lies in the fact that they don't know Me. They only know a false reputation of Me from their teachers, who also don't know Me. They only know what others have taught them about Me. They have been led astray by false shepherds who lead them for their own gain, that being the desire for the greed of social, political or religious importance. When you know Me through studying the personality of Jesus, studying His demeanor toward all people and His desire to relieve people of their burdens rather than adding to them, and His participation with me of sending into your life My blessed Holy Spirit to be your personal tutor, then you begin to know Me. To intimately know Me by having one-on-one communion with Me can only be done through your unity with My Holy Spirit.

Jesus said that My Holy Spirit would reveal to you all the truths of my family, revealing to you My love, My character and My personality, revealing to you the keys to My kingdom, and revealing to you the character and working of your enemy, the devil. Until you can allow My Spirit to teach you, you will be captivated and captured by champions of hatred who wear their hatred like posters, enticing you to join them in their judgments and condemnation of others. If you believe the champions of hatred you will become like them, leaving aside your gifts that I have given to you. Love cannot exist beside hatred. When hatred enters, you leave My blessings behind and your inheritance becomes the hatred and judgment that you have sown because you become a willing participant in hated, which is the work of the devil. When you know Me, you become love. When you know Me, you forgive. When you know Me, you do not become involved in strife because you know that every evil work of the devil accompanies strife. When you know Me, you do good to those who oppose you. When you know Me, you pray for your enemies instead of furthering the hatred rhetoric that pervades your airways and the religious and political opinions. When you know Me, you do not allow the poison of religious and political hatred to invade My earthy temple, which is your body. Stop hatred from entering your mind. You are the watchman set on a hill to recognize the approach of an enemy. The enemies will come in religious and political garments, but you will know them by their fruit, the fruit of hatred which comes from fear. Hatred enters the minds of My children when they forget that flesh and blood are not their enemies but their enemies are demonic principalities and powers of the air, the devil and his cohorts. I told you not to fear. What can man do to you? When you walk in My Spirit of love, you are immune to calamity. The beginning place of casting out fear is to become well acquainted with me and My love. Perfect love casts out all fear. If the revelation of My love is not complete in you, you will be deceived by fear and hatred and you will reap the ugly fruit of those twin demons. Often, My children act as though the sacrifice of Jesus did not cover the sins of others. He is not only your Savior and the Savior of your friends, He is the Savior of your religious and political enemies. He died for the sins of the whole world. If you want peace in your life, walk in the Unconditional Love with which I Love you. It's My good pleasure to extend My Love to everyone. Make it your good pleasure to do the same. Then you will truly be My children in action rather than in name only. Your Loving Father Matthew 71-2; Matthew 7:15-23; John 10:11-21; Matthew 5:43-48; John 3:16-17; II Timothy 1:7; Ephesians 4:1-7; Philippians 4:6-9; I John 4:18-21.

No comments: