Monday, October 20, 2014

INNER PEACE

Dear One, We have talked about keeping peace with all people lately. We have seen through the keys in My Instruction Book that the key of keeping peace with people has much to do with your prayers being speedily answered because My angelic forces cannot perform My miraculous works in the presence of strife. There is another application of peace that is vitally important to your physical health, your peace of mind and your ability to keep peace with others. That is the fruit of peace which I give to My children when they are in unity with Me. It is having a peaceful mind which I described as a sound mind. I don’t give a spirit of fear to My children That is the work of the devil. I give a Spirit of power, love and a sound mind. Mental turmoil is the work of the devil, but a sound, peaceful mind is the work of My Holy Spirit. Even in the middle of a tumultuous situation you can have peace, knowing that I am working My strategic battle plans to remedy the troubling events. You can trust Me and rely on Me completely to work My powerful behind-the-scene strategies to bring a good result for you. Reviewing My promises to you will erase the images of fear in your mind. Praying in My Holy Spirit will allow me to send My miraculous solutions into the earth’s atmosphere where your angels can efficiently receive them and do the works that I designed. Hearing My personal words to you, the oath that I make to you to work My powerful solutions will bring peace to your mind. Jesus is called the Prince of Peace. His primary ministry in the earth was to bring peace to all people. His continued ministry is to see that peace is brought into the earth through the power of My Holy Spirit. The first evidence of the new spiritual birth that comes when Jesus comes into the life of a person is mental peace. The first evidence of being baptized with My Holy Spirit is that the Comforter brings peace and comfort into the mind of a person. Oh, My child, My wish is that My children would continue in peace after their being born of My Spirit, continuing to spread peace in the earth, constantly refusing to engage in conflict, discord, strife, arguments, dissentson, debates and stubbornness. In that atmosphere it is easy for me to give them every benefit of being My child, often called kingdom living. Your churches celebrate peace by ritualistically “passing the peace” to others in the service. My desire is that it not be a ritual but that it would become a second by second ministry of My children, passing peace on to others because My children are blessed with a peaceful mind. Make sure every thought in your mind keeps peace with all people. When you do that, you are called My children and you are truly disciples of the Prince of Peace. Your Loving Father Isaiah 9:6-7; Matthew 5:9; Matthew 5:23-26; Matthew 5:38-48; Mark 9:50; Luke 2:13-14; Ephesians 4:1-3; Philippians 4:6-8.

No comments: