Thursday, October 2, 2014

NO HEAVENLY MEASURING STICK

Dear One, There is no heavenly gauge, measuring stick or record book by which I measure the goodness of My children before I will baptize them with My love. I said in My Instruction Book that the rain comes down on the just and the unjust and so does My love. I said that nothing, neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities or powers, nor things seen or unseen, nor height, nor depth, nor any creature can separate you from My love which is in Christ Jesus. There is only one thing that can separate you from Me, and that is you. The prophet Isaiah said that My hand is not so short that it cannot save, neither is My ear so dull that it cannot hear your pleas, but your own choice of departing from My ways and embracing the ways of the evil one will separate you temporarily from My love, That is why I cautioned My children to forsake evil ways and unrighteous thoughts, because when you are meditating on the evil temptations of the devil in your mind, you have separated yourself from Me and My keys to My blessings. You have a new step father, the evil one, who entices you to break your relationship with me. Still, I do not leave you or forsake you like earthly fathers often do with their children.

 I wait for you like the father of the prodigal son waited, eager for you to restore yourself to My love with all of its blessings. Judging thoughts of others will build a barrier between us from your side, separating you from Me because you have used a measuring stick to determine the worth of the other person. I don't have a measuring device. Why should My children? That measuring device is in the hands of the evil one who wants to use you to devalue the worth of others, judging and condemning them as being less worthy than yourself. So when I said through the prophet that an unrighteous man must forsake his thoughts, it was a good lesson to you that thoughts are important because they either bind you to Me or bind you to the evil one, just like wicked ways which I said you must also forsake. You can discern evil thoughts and their origin, just like Jesus did when He resisted the devil's temptations. He spoke My words to the devil and the devil had to flee. I said to resist the devil and he would flee. Jesus proved it. My angels ministered to Jesus after His success in refusing to respond to sin. I never withdrew My love from Jesus and I will never withdraw My love from you. Remain in unity with Me and you will experience daily evidence of My love for you. I said I would never leave you or forsake you, but I also said that you must forsake the evil thoughts and ways that are sent by the evil one to break communion between you and Me. Judge every thought of strife, division, evil speaking, judgment, lust, domination, anger, envy, covetousness and rebellion as being from hell. Cast them back into their domain by casting them into hell. Never leave My love. I never leave you. Your Loving Father Matthew 5:43-48; Romans 8:37-39; Matthew 7:1-14; Isaiah 55:7-13; Ephesians 3:14-20.

No comments: