Thursday, October 23, 2014

CONDEMNING JUDGMENT FROM THE EVIL ONE - Oct. 15, 2014

Dear One, When My children bind themselves to the father of evil by obeying him, they take upon themselves the judgment that I levied onto the devil when I cast him from My kingdom. People who yield to sin have inherited the judgment that is upon the devil for his rebellion. The judgment that they receive is because of their joining their enemy who has already been judged. Any judgment that they receive is not from Me. It is by making the devil their father and inheriting his curses. Jesus spoke of this when he told hypocrites that they were of their father, the devil. My mercy is shown in My goodness toward all people, My children and the unjust. I said it even rains on the just and the unjust.

I never withhold rain from anyone. The devil is the one who does that when people are bound to him by yielding to his temptations, obeying him and thus being bound to his judgment. They inherit his judgment. Why would I save those who have yielded to sin and are living in the judgments of the devil and then later condemn them? I neither condemn, nor do I judge. I save. I dispense goodness constantly to My creation. When My children yield to evil, they become inheritors of the evil heritage of the devil. When My children return to Me, they are welcomed back with glee and are restored to My inheritance that has been stored up for them. It’s so simple that My children miss it. It is My goodness that causes a man to return to Me. It is My goodness that heals the sick. It is My goodness that commands demons to cease their work in the lives of my children. It is My goodness that answers the prayers of My children. It is My goodness which designed the salvation of every one of My children by choosing to live in them and dispense My love from the inside of them. That is out of My good pleasure. It is still My good pleasure to give you My entire kingdom. Knowing Me is to love Me. Knowing Me is to be in awe of My works which I do for you. Only knowing Me by the hearing of the ear from others results in fearing Me, shrinking from Me because you fear judgment, just like Job, and you become cursed in every area because fear is of the devil and it attracts judgment. Knowing Me results in being in awe of Me, not shrinking from Me in fear. I loved the world so much, even when it was overrun with evil, that I sent My Son to save the world and the people in it. It would have been diabolical of Me to have sent evil into the world and then sent My Son to save the world. Only a fiendish father would do that. Evil comes from satan and goodness comes from Me. The simple truth is that I loved the world so much that I sent My Son to save it. I did not send Him to condemn the world but out of My goodness I sent Him to save it. Now I send you to save the world through My Holy Spirit power in you. I gave you the power to forgive sins of others. I gave you the ability to dispense My love and mercy to others,. I did not give you the authority to dispense judgment and punishment on them. I only dispense love and goodness. John 3:15-17; Romans 2:4 Your Loving Father - Psalm 106:1-2; Luke 12:32; Philippians 2:13; Ephesians 1;5; II Thessalonians 1:11-12.

No comments: