Wednesday, October 1, 2014

GOD'S PROMISES ARE YES AND AMEN

Dear One, In education venues the most accepted form of learning is review and repetition. The review is an exercise in renewing your mind with the material to be learned. Review will reactivate the area of the mind where the storage occurred relating to the theory which is to be learned. The theory must become material in your mind before it is truly learned. Repetition is also necessary because repetition drills the material into your mind until it is there forever because it has become as if it were written in stone. So review and repetition are necessary in any learning process. In the field of learning spiritual truths so that you can more easily access faith, it is also true that review and repetition are beneficial. When you are waiting for an answer to prayers to become material or manifested in your life, review is important. However, reviewing the problem is not beneficial. Reviewing the events relating to answered prayers in the past, as well as the ways in which I answered your prayers, or the prayers of other people in the past, is beneficial because it renews your mind as to My abilities that I utilized and My faithfulness to you. Those are important. You must experience My power and abilities before you can know that I will answer your current prayers. Renew your mind with the past history of My goodness toward you. The miracles that you have experienced in the past will renew your faith when meditated upon today. Repetition is important because speaking My promises into the atmosphere will drill into your mind the reality of My promise. Repetition of declaring My promises and My goodness toward you will also state to spiritual evil forces which have caused any present problem that your allegiance is to Me and not to them.

 Declaring My promises will cause the evil to leave because you are no longer dwelling upon its devastating works in your life. Instead of dwelling on the problem, either in your mind or in your conversation, dwell on My promises and My history of good works in your life. My Heaven and earth are receptive to those thoughts and words. Heaven and earth are not receptive to unbelieving, doubting, negative thoughts words. Only hell is receptive to those destructive words and attitudes because those attitudes and words reinforce the pitiful events which the evil one already caused. I said to speak the things that are not as through they were. So speaking My solution to a problem as being already evident in our life is the highest evidence of faith. Abraham spoke My promise, that he would be the father of many nations even when his old body was incapable of having a child. My Book says that he never wavered in faith because he knew that what I had promised I would perform. Sarah conceived a son when it was physically impossible. So you must speak the things that I promised but are not yet evident as though they are already reality. Speak your faith over and over to the universe repeatedly. It is your declaration of faith which is heard and noticed by My spiritual forces of angels which are already working to perform what I promised. You are reinforcing their miracles when you speak your faith. Review My promise and My goodness in your behalf. Also think and speak your faith repeatedly by dwelling upon the truth that My good works in your behalf are ALWAYS yes, amen, so be it. I have never failed you. I will never fail you. Faith is easy. You just dwell on My works instead of the works of evil. Your Loving Father Romans 12:1-2; Ephesians 4:22-24; Hebrews 11:1-3; Romans 4:3; Romans 4:17-22; Matthew 11:22-24; II Corinthians 1:18-20.

No comments: