Tuesday, September 30, 2014

SERVE FRUIT FOR EVERY MEAL

How blessed you become when you realize that My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts. My thoughts are higher in wisdom, in insight, in knowledge and in strategies which lead to solutions for you. If it were up to you, you would only reward those who think like you do, act like you do, believe like you do and look like you look; but I cause it to rain on the just and the unjust, causing the plants to sprout so that there will be seed for the sower and bread for the eater. I said that My words that go forth in the earth will not return to Me void but they will accomplish the good that I sent them forth to do. There are people who by culture and upbringing do what I encourage My children to do, walk in peace with all people.

 They do not call themselves by My name but because they do what I command My children to do, they set themselves on the pathway of receiving My blessings. One of the admonitions that I spoke to My children who were under My covenant with a nation is that the wicked man should forsake his ways and the unrighteousness person his thoughts and let him or her return to Me and I will have love, pity and mercy on that person. Very often My children who are called by My name take on wicked ways and entertain unrighteous thoughts, all because they think they are special and are above others. They have not taken on the attitude of Jesus of whom it is said was lowly in heart, becoming a servant. The ones who think they are special exalt themselves above others. The key is to keep your thoughts pure and of a good report. That becomes a reality when you think My thoughts which are higher than your thoughts. My thoughts are not thoughts of fear, judgment and dread. They are thoughts of mercy, faith, love and unity. They are thoughts of being at peace with all people. You can choose to have this mantra "I do not fear." I gave you the ability to choose your thoughts and your words. When your ways become wicked by putting yourself above others, and your thoughts are unrighteous, meaning they are critical and judgmental instead of forgiving and peaceful, then you have allowed the devil to erect a barrier between you and your blessings. You can choose to have this mantra "I do not judge." I said that when you return to Me, you will go forth will joy and be led by peace. I said instead of thorns and briars in your life, you will eat the good of the land. Forsake those thoughts from hell which elevate you above others. Have the same thoughts that were in Christ Jesus who took upon himself the attitude of a servant. You are My child and you must serve peace, love, joy and mercy to other people. Your Loving Father Isaiah 55:7-11; Philippians 4:8-9; I John 4:18-19; Psalm 139:23-24; Proverbs 23:7; Psalm 19:4.
Photo from Sapphires Moonbeams

No comments: