Tuesday, September 9, 2014

BECOMING WISE AS A SERPENT

DEAR ONE, I have told My children that the devil travels the earth seeking whom he may devour. I have also told My children to be wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove. Part of that last revelation reveals to you that My Holy Spirit is filled with gentleness and mercy toward you. The other part of that revelation is that the devil, who travels the earth seeking whom he may devour, has to be alerted by the actions of My children to whom he may successfully attack. The devil doesn't know your thoughts, only the ones that he puts there as a temptation. So how does he know that he can successfully devour you? How does he know your weak spots in your armor? BY YOUR MOUTH. I said by our words you are condemned and by your words you are justified. When you continually speak words of fear, words of unbelief, words of judgment of others, words of conflict, words of strife, words of anger, words of self pity, words of bitterness, unforgiving words, prideful words or words of abuse, you turn on a green light to the devil to attack you in ways you cannot imagine. You are condemned by your words. You invite the devil into your own life to devour you. Jesus said to let your words only be yea and nay. The Holy Spirit said through James that you set hell on fire by your words. You stoke the fires of the evil one to devour you by your unfiltered words. I can teach you to filter your words. It all begins with your thoughts and attitudes. I told you to only think on things that are good, true, pure, of a good report, honest, kind, virtuous, full of praise, full of faith and filled with love. I told you through Jesus that your attitudes should be the same attitudes that He taught. When you do those things, filter your thought and attitudes, then your words and actions will not be of such toxicity that the devil will take them and begin to devour your good life. Jesus did not talk just to hear Himself talk. Every word that He spoke was to alert you to My works of righteousness and the devil's works of destruction. He is My First Born, your brother. He wants to protect you from participating in your own destruction. Listen to your Big Brother Jesus and to My Holy Spirit, your counselor and My dispenser of truth. They know the strategies of your enemy, the devil. They defeated him in hell. Now they want to empower you with truth so that you can defeat him in the earth. It starts with your mouth and the fruit of your tongue, whether it is positive or negative. My words are always yea, amen, so be it. Let your words always edify others and bring grace to the hearer. When you can do those two things, you stop the devouring of your blessings by the destroyer. Your Loving Father I Peter 5:6-8; Matthew 5:37; Matthew 10:16; Philippians 4:8; James 3:5-12; Ephesians 4:29; Galatians 5:13-16.

No comments: