Saturday, September 13, 2014

SPIRITUAL GUESTS

Dear One, I am Love, so where true, abiding love is present, I am also present. I said that where two or three are gathered in My name, I am in their midst. I told you one time that when two or three of My children are gathered together in love, that I am present inside of My children but I am also present with you in the spiritual dimension around you because I never miss a family reunion. So where peace is present, I am there with you spreading extra doses of My love around. That is why there are blessing flowing when there is unity between the ones who gather together.

 On the day of Pentecost My children were of one spirit, in total unity, and My long awaited promise was able to come to fruition, that being that I would come to dwell in people and make them My spiritual children, sending My Life Giving Spirit to create a new Spirit within them which would lead them, guide them, direct them, rescue them, tutor them, all of that because of My being their Loving Father. Where there is a unity based on bitterness, strife, anger, judgment and jealousy, I cannot be present because of the presence of the devil and his cohorts. Where strife is present, I said there would be every evil work, meaning every demon will be there to create more destruction. I cannot be in the presence of evil, so I distance myself from heated disagreements. Because My children are operating in strife, they have chosen to exclude Me and My salvation from their gathering. I grieve for them but I cannot be present if I am not welcome. My children either welcome Me and My loving works or they welcome the devil and his evil works. Always remember that a loving atmosphere is an open invitation to Me and My cloud of witnesses to be present with our gifts of the Spirit and our overflowing love. You are uncomfortable in rebellious, strife-filled situations. I am even more uncomfortable in them. Keep peace with all people and you will constantly be welcoming Me into your gatherings to dispense My love and My gifts of blessings. Your Loving Father Matthew 18:19-20; Acts 1:4-7; Acts 2. 1-4; Hebrews 12:1-2; Hebrews 12:22-28; Philippians 3:14-16; II Corinthians 3:17

No comments: