Saturday, September 20, 2014

TRUE COLORS AND TRUE PERSONALITY

Dear One, My Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth, the Spirit of goodness, the Spirit of kindness, the Spirit of love, the Spirit of peace, the Spirit of faith, the Spirit of patience, the Spirit of joy and the Spirit of mercy; all because He is My very own Spirit. He is the Spirit who reveals My true personality to My children because He IS My true personality. Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would reveal righteousness to My children. In other words, He reveals what is good, what is righteous, what is loving about Me. Before the dispensation of My Holy Spirit into the world to take the place of Jesus in the lives of My children, there was very little revelation of My true personality. So My children attributed demonic/human emotions to Me, those of wrath, jealousy, judgment, anger and vengeance. Jesus began to reveal the Truth about My personality when He said that anyone who had seen Him had seen Me. When you read the details of the works of Jesus you will see that He exemplified goodness, kindness, mercy, love, joy, peace, patience and faith. Some of My children still attribute human emotions to Me, especially the ones which are motivated by satan. They falsely believe that I am judgmental to those people who are obeying the temptations of the devil. That is untrue. Jesus had compassion on the people who were under the influence of demons. He relieved them of the demons by casting them out instead of judging the people That should reveal to you who is at the core of all sin, the devil. Jesus said that My Holy Spirit would not only reveal to you My loving personality, but He would reveal to you the sinful personality of the devil, revealing to you that the devil (evil) is the father of sins. Jesus also said that My Holy Spirit would reveal to you the ability that He gives for you to discern the difference between righteousness and sin, righteousness being My personality and sin being the personality of the devil. That discerning is spirits is judging between good spirits and destructive spirits. In other words, My Spirit reveals the origin of good blessings and the origin of destructive curses and how to discern between the two. Allow My Spirit to reveal to you that I am love and that all of My actions and works toward you are good, kind and loving. Then you will know Me and become like Me, radiating My love. Your Loving Father John 14:15-18; John 16:7-15; Matthew 5:15-16; Luke 1;18; John 5;19-24; John 5:46-48; John 14:7-14; James 1:17-18. I Peter 2;21-22. I Peter 1:3:10-13; I Corinthians 12: 4-11.

No comments: