Saturday, September 27, 2014

GUARANTEED SOLUTIONS

Dear One, I have told you that there are solutions to every problem and that no problem will ever happen in your life that is not common to people. You have told your children that there is a solution to every problem. So when a problem arises why do My children fall apart and get panicky, fearful and hopeless? It's because of the human emotions which are fed by the father of lies, the devil, into the minds of My children. Always remember the truth that I spoke to your friend, do not handle things in your emotions because you are no match for the devil there. The secret is to switch channels from your human emotions into the channel of My spiritual emotions where there is faith to move mountains. That channel is always available for you to access, just like I am always available. One way to switch channels is to cast down imaginations and everything that exalts itself against what I say about the matter, that there is a viable solution that is available with faith and patience. Another way is to speak the things that are not as through they were. Speak your confidence in Me along with declaring that I have the solutions immediately available to remedy the situation. Another way is to renew your mind with My promises, then speaking them as your declaration of faith. If you have to declare them a hundred times in a day, so what? You have glorified My abilities every time as you have expressed faith in Me. Another way, and the most important way, is to bring Me wholeheartedly into the situation by allowing My Holy Spirit to pray My words by your praying in My prayer language which is the exercise of allowing Me to speak the solution to the angels who will get on the matter posthaste to bring the solution into existence. Pray until you know there is victory. Then you must exercise your faith and patience until the solution is manifested. Your past confidence was expressed in speaking the scripture, "I know Him in whom I have believed and I am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day." Your speaking of faith empowers the angels and Me to be speedy in our endeavors because of your spoken confidence. Human emotions will delay any solution because they are usually motivated by fear, which is the opposite of faith. Fear is confidence in the works of evil. Faith is confidence in Me and My ability to expeditiously provide the solution to our problem. I said that in Christ Jesus nothing is yes and no, but in Him everything is yes and amen, so be it. I am the Father of good solutions. Put your confidence in Me. Love, God I Corinthians 10:12-13; I Corinthians 1:19-20; Romans 12:2; Romans 4:17-21; II Timothy 1:12-12; II Corinthians 10:3-5; Jude 20. http

No comments: