Sunday, September 14, 2014

POWERFUL CLOUD OF WITNESSES

Dear One, I wanted you to know about the enormous amount of help that you have from My spiritual beings who are resident in the heavens around you. That's why I allowed My Holy Spirit to reveal to My children truths about angels and their ministries for you.

I told you that angels are servants sent to minister for those who are the inheritors of My salvation, those being My children. My angels minister for Me. Why would you not think that they would minister for and to My children? I cautioned that My angels are not to be worshiped, only My Son is to be worshiped, to be idolized and copied. That truth aside, as I told you in the past, the more you know about the spiritual dimension around you, the more faith you have based on the fact that you will know truth and that truth will make you free. I send you servants to carry out My ministries to you, to serve as messengers, freedom fighters and deliverers of My wisdom to My children. Remember that My angels ministered to Jesus after his wilderness experience where he refused the temptations of the devil. When you check in your Instruction Book you will see that much of My works for you are done by angels in answer to My orders and strategies. Everywhere My Spirit goes, the angels go. Ezekiel saw that when he was granted the privilege of seeing into the heavens. I even revealed to the author of Hebrews the identify of the beings who are resident in the cloud of witnesses which surround you, their always being eager to help you, according to My instructions, in your journey in the earth. On the day of Pentecost there was a mighty wind and flames of fire landed upon the heads of those people who were waiting for My promise which had been hidden since the foundation of the world, that being Christ in you, the hope of glory. I told the author of Hebrews that My angels appear as winds and flames of fire. So therefore, when you became born of My Spirit and baptized with My Spirit, along with Him came your spiritual help in the form of angels because everywhere My Spirit goes, My angels go to assist Him in My work. After writing about the abundance of servants that I have given to My children in the form of angels, as well as writing about the ministry of Jesus, My Holy Spirit told you that faith is the evidence of things not seen by the human eyes, but what is evident to the spiritual eyes. In doing that, My Spirit was telling you that you must have confidence in Me and My gifts of servants to you who will work to deliver My will into your life. My admonition to My children in the book of Hebrews is that, therefore, since you are surrounded by that great cloud of witnesses, who are sent as helpful spiritual gifts to you, that you must lay aside every weight and sin that so easily besets you and look to Jesus, who is the author and finisher of your faith. I told you to lift your drooping head and strengthen your weak knees, make straight the paths for your feet so that you will be saved from distress and be healed. Setting aside the passions that easily beset you is important, setting aside all bitterness, anger, judgment, fear, division, lust, hatred and all other spirits which have robbed you in the past. My cloud of witnesses cannot minister for you if you are joined with your enemies at the time because you have chosen evil attitudes rather than choosing My good attitudes. That is why Jesus taught so vehemently about ridding yourself of negative attitudes. I even named the army of spiritual beings who are resident in the cloud of witnesses around you, those being angels, the first born, the spirits of men who have been made perfect, Jesus, My Holy Spirit and Me. What more do you need? I intended for this revelation to give you faith to move mountains. Since you are the temple of My Holy Spirit, you are endued with My power and you have an army of spiritual beings around you, eager to do My will in your life. You are My blessed child, a member of a blessed generation, an heir of My complete salvation. Go and move negative spiritual mountains out of your life so that you will have faith and My blessings will flow to you and from you. Your Loving Father Matthew 8;31-32; Hebrews 1:5-9; Hebrews 11:1-3; Hebrews 12:1-2; Hebrews 12:12-28; Ezekiel 10: 1-8;

No comments: