Wednesday, September 24, 2014

THE LAW OF LOVE

Dear One, The earthly lineage of Jesus through Abraham, Isaac and Jacob was for the fleshly heritage, the earthly generational line. That is why He was often called the Son of Man. The spiritual part of Jesus, the anointed part, came from Me when My Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary and she conceived My Son, more often called the Son of God, My Son. The spiritual part of Jesus did not come from human lineage, not from Levi or Aaron or any other Jewish priest. I said that the Spirit in Him was from the line of Melchizedek which means He had no beginning or end. He was with Me in the beginning and He will always be with Me. All those priests of the line through Levi and Aaron had an earthly beginning. and they died The priest after the order of Melchizedek had no earthly beginning and experienced no death. So Jesus Christ had no beginning or end. Only the fleshly part of Jesus had a beginning and end until the death of His flesh on the cross. Then My Holy Spirit, the spiritual part of Jesus, transformed His flesh and caused it to be consumed by My power and raised from the dead. He appeared to thousands of people, even with the visible side piercings. There was no longer a fleshly lineage in Jesus, only an overcoming Spiritual Being with the ability to appear in the earthly dimension at will. Then He came to reside again with Me.as a whole spiritual being, My Son. The death of Mosaic law was enacted when Jesus' anointing of the priesthood of My Holy Spirit was given to people who believed in Him. The Holy Spirit priesthood was given to all men and women who choose to invite Him into their lives with the same authority that Jesus had to overcome the works of the devil. The prophet Jeremiah said My laws would be written on the hearts of My children during the new covenant I have with My children, that they would be My children and I would be their God. They would no longer be servants as it was during My covenant with a nation through which the fleshly part of Jesus was to come. My new covenant, which Jesus called "the promise of the Father," is that I would live within them as a guide, a tutor, a counselor, an advocate and a Loving Father. When the new agreement was instituted, the old became null and void to those who would walk after the Spirit instead of after the flesh. Those who choose to walk after the flesh are under religious law which satan perverted into avenues of his curses. When My Holy Spirit leads and guides My children, there is no need for religious laws because My words of guidance, counsel and teaching are spoken into the minds of My children by My Spirit. They take the place of religious laws because they are pure, unadulterated and tailor made for each one of My children. My words come from Love so they will be loving. Old covenant law never revealed My personality. My Holy Spirit reveals My true personality of love to My children. Jesus warned you not to put new wine in old wine skins. Don't put the guidance of My Holy Spirit into the old religious laws that were given for the flesh. They don't mix. When you are led by My Spirit you will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh. Old corrupt wine will poison the new wine that My Spirit gives. Your Loving Father Hebrews 5:5-14; Hebrews 7:1-3; Genesis 14:18-20; Romans 7;1-6; Romans 7; Romans 8:1-6; Jeremiah 31:33-34; John 13:34-35.

No comments: