Thursday, September 4, 2014

TRUE CHARACTER

Dear One, Do you want to know My true character and personality? Research the personality of Jesus. My personality is not what religion teaches you. Religion teaches that I am a Savior while at the same time being eager to punish for every mistake, iniquity, sin and trespass. I would have to have multiple personalities and have two faces, one of love and one of evil if I was like religion teaches you. Jesus cast out the demons from people who had evil motivations within them. He didn't punish them.

 He punished the demons. Jesus didn't punish the woman who was considered unclean by the Jews because she was a Samaritan. He didn't condemn her. He offered to her His rivers of living waters. Jesus knew that the woman at the well was under the curse of satan which satan ushered in at the beginning when Adam allowed the father of evil to legally enter the earth and curse My children. I told Adam that one of the curses that satan put on women was that they would desire a man to rule over them. It was a sin in the eyes of the Jews for the woman at the well to have had five husbands, but Jesus didn't punish her. She was seeking to have the perfect man to rule over her as a result of being cursed by satan. There are no perfect men. Jesus didn't condemn her. He offered her My rivers of living waters and revealed to her that true worshipers would worship Me in Spirit and in truth. Not only did He not punish her, Jesus revealed My desire for My children to her, that My children would not worship Me as they had previously worshiped Me. He said that there would be a new way to worship Me, by allowing Me to live within them and they would receive My personal words of living waters which would bless them continually. He was foretelling the coming of the Holy Spirit, My new covenant with My children. Investigate the personality of Jesus. He said to people that if they had seen Him, that they have seen Me. You must seek to know Me through Jesus' personality, not the religious characterization that is based on those who speak of the punishment of sins as being in My nature. The evil being, the devil, is the one who punishes you for sins. The pitiful truth is that he entices My children to sin and then punishes them for their sins. Punishment for sins results from binding yourself to the father of evil, the devil, instead of binding yourself to Me, the Father of Life. Jesus had a problem with religion because of its lies which are told to My children all the time relating to My personality. He even said that the ministers of religion at the time were of their father, the devil. When ministers today attribute the personality of the devil to me, they are speaking from the family of hell, not My family of heaven. They don't know Me. I understand the blindness of their minds to truth because they have been blinded by the devil. Seek to know Me. Seek to know my personality of love. Seek to know My saving grace and forgiveness which was evident through Jesus. When you know Me, you become like Me, forgiving, loving to all creation, dispensers of grace, filled with joy and ministers of peace to others. To know Me is to love Me like I love you. Your Loving Father Research the personality of God through Matthew, Mark, Luke and John; especially John 4:7-26. The curses of satan on women, men and the earth are found in Genesis 3. They entered the world through the devil.

No comments: