Sunday, September 7, 2014

THE SWEET TASTE OF RIPE FRUIT

Dear One, My Holy Spirit perfectly described My characteristics that grow on My children as fruit. Fruit grows on trees. The fruit that grows on My children grows on what I consider My trees of life because My children are the trees of life to others. The elements of My personality grow in the lives of My children who know Me and are so intimately acquainted with Me that My personality grows on them, starting from the inside and then growing to the outside. My Holy Spirit, who lives inside of My children, is My actual life source, so He grows elements of My true personality in My children. Where there previously was the fruit of the evil one such as judgment, condemnation, strife, jealousy, anger, raging, intimidation, domination, conflict, lust, bitterness and abuse, My Holy Spirit's tree of life inside of My children will grow love, peace, joy, mercy, goodness, kindness, faith and patience. The previous evil fruit will fall off of My children and be replaced with fruit of My Spirit instead of the poisoned fruit from the devil who is the tree of evil. Often when the replacement takes place, the growth of My new fruit is unripe and green for a while, depending upon the attention given to growing My fruit. The owner of a human orchard will be constant in his attention to the fruit growing on his trees. He doesn't want diseased fruit to pollute the good fruit. I am the Good Orchard Keeper. I want My children to stay free from diseases and pests which will destroy My crop of ripe, sweet, nutritious fruit in the lives of My children. I want My children to inherit all of My blessings while they are in the earth. If they allow diseases and pests to pollute their fruit it will negate their blessings and will pollute the trees of life in others. Sowing and reaping is the key of My kingdom which is at work there. Stay alert to recognize the invasion of pests and diseases which want to rob you of your blessings. When you get plenty of sun and water, those being My Son and My waters of the Holy Spirit, then you will have sweet fruit which attracts My blessings to you because you are operating in My kingdom principle of sowing and reaping. Your sweet, nutritious, ripe fruit will feed My personality into other people in the world. They will see your goodness, kindness, mercy, peace and love, and they will glorify Me, desiring to know Me. Your fruit will give others a foretaste of My love. Your Loving Father Matthew 5:16; Galatians 5:13-25; I Peter 4:7-8; Ephesians 3:14-20; Matthew 5:43-48.

No comments: