Tuesday, September 16, 2014

EXPERIENCED IN PROBLEM SOLVING

Dear One, Your problems seems insurmountable to you at times. To you it seems like the problems are unique and hard to solve. When you have those times of feeling powerless, feeling like your problem is even too big for Me to tackle, remember that I said in my Instruction Book that nothing happens to you that is not common to man. In other words, millions times millions of people have had the same problems, suffering the same troubling scenarios that you have at the moment. What you might not realize in your times of weak faith is that I have lived in those millions times millions of people with identical problems as yours, and I am experienced, yes, I am expert at providing the solution. My solution has worked millions times millions of times before and it will work in your situation.

The caveat is that you must let me handle the problem, putting your complete faith in Me and My power, plus the history of My experience in problem solving. When you turn a problem over to Me, you are not turning it over to some godly being who lives in another galaxy far away. You are turning it over to your Father who is the ONLY experienced and powerful God who lives inside of you. You are turning it over to the only One who has experienced 100% success in completely eradicating the same problem millions of times. I even give you the faith and the patience to wait for the final and perfect manifestation of the solution. Because My Holy Spirit, who is the ultimate problem solver, lives in you, there are times that you must be attentive to His voice of guidance which will spur you onto a path of right thinking about the matter. I might clue you that you need to forgive someone. I might need to clue you to do good to the person who is causing the problem. I might clue you to pray in the Spirit until He lets you know that there has been spiritual victory in the matter by which the physical manifestation will soon follow. You have erroneously thought in the past that you walk through problems alone, crying out to Me for solutions. Listen to My words: I live in you and I am involved also. I bring My experiences of solving the identical problem that others of your brothers and sister had in the past. I lived in them and I successfully worked out the solutions with their cooperation. I said that with the commonality of your problem, I will always provide a way of escape so that you can bear up under the problem because I give you the courage to bear up and the faith and patience to wait for the perfect solution. Jesus said We would not leave you without comfort, but that We would give you another comforter, the Spirit of Truth who comes from Me. When He lives inside of you, you have the most powerful being in the earth as your problem solver. Why should you be afraid? Trust Me, the ultimate and powerful problem solver inside of you has had millions times millions of opportunities to fix the identical problem that you have and ones that you will ever have. He fixed them. His record says "It's done." As you say, I have "been there and done that" same scenario countless numbers of times. I have experience. I won every time. Your Loving Father I Corinthians10:13-17; Romans 12:1-5; John 14:15-18; John 15:7-13; I John 3:8; Romans 4:21-22; II Timothy 1:12.

No comments: