Monday, September 22, 2014

RAINBOW HALOS

Dear One, You have heard the testimonies of people who have had temporary visits to heaven while in comas. Their descriptions of the colors in heaven are that the colors are indescribably vibrant and truly radiant. Every testimony has been the same, that their first experience was to be enthralled by the colors in heaven. The spirits of all people have colors emanating from their beings. A joyful, loving person has beautiful vibrant colors which pour forth from their inner beings. That is why other people are attracted to them. They are exuding My personality which is love and joy, so those characteristics affect the gases around them, producing beautiful, radiant colors in the spiritual dimension. Those colors are from My true being, evidencing the vibrant issues of life. Judgmental, angry people also have auras which emanate from them but they are not beautiful colors. They are black, charcoal gray and dark brown, the colors of death. I said that the religious laws bring death. When people speak judgmental, death filled words, their auras are repulsive and they cause people to run for cover from the attitudes and words of death. When you exude My true colors, the reality of My personality which is love, joy and peace, other people will be attracted to your aura because it has blessed their lives. You, yourself, have distanced yourself from people who radiate judgment, fear and spiritual death because of the negative effect on your emotions. You know the condition of a person's heart by the aura of the person, which is spiritually discerned. The auras either bless you or curse you. Let your light (your aura) shine before everyone so that they will glorify Me as the originator of that pleasant, beautiful outpouring of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, faith and patience. My aura emanating from another loving, joyful person is what attracted you to Me. Be that colorful, shining light to others which will lead them to Me. The beautiful colors in heaven are a reflection of Me and My character. That's why no one who has visited heaven ever wants to come back to earth. They are engulfed in My personality which is shown as brilliant colors. They have no fear of death because they have tasted My love. My aura is called My glory. Let people see My glory reflected in you and glorify Me. Your Loving Father. Habakkuk 2:14; Matthew 5;14-16; Luke 2:9; Galatians 5:16-25; I Corinthians 13:4-7.

No comments: