Saturday, September 6, 2014

CESSPOOL HATRED

Dear One, There are people who call themselves by My name who are ministers of hatred in your world. They speak to people with the same addiction to hatred who crave their daily mega doses of hateful rhetoric. Yet My children who are supposed to be ministers of love have embraced the toxic words as if they were My gospel. There are no hateful, strife filled, divisive words that come out of My mouth. My gospel is the gospel of peace to all people. Jesus is called the Prince of Peace. He brought peace to the world. My children are supposed to embrace peace and teach peace and preach peace. The spiritually blind ones teach strife and hatred, division and domination. That comes from the cesspool of politics and religion which Jesus so adamantly revealed as being of the devil.
You must pray for their enlightenment so that your world will not suffer from the consequences of their actions along with them. As they sow to the cesspool of hatred and strife they will inherit hatred and strife in their own lives, but your world will also suffer consequences because of the harbingers of turmoil who have invited curses of satan into your world. Pray for them so that they will be enlightened with the revelation of the length, depth, width and height of My love for them so that they will be completely enmeshed in My love that they will abandon the politics of hatred and strife. The acts of political religions are not actions which come from My love, peace, goodness and kindness. Their rhetoric is toxic rather than loving. They need transfusions of My love into their lives so that they will be transformed into My image instead of being transformed into the image of the father of hatred and strife. Do not be deceived by religious and political doctrines of hatred and strife or you will be such inheritors of strife and hatred that you will wonder what happened to your previous peaceful, loving, joyful, merciful life that was filled with goodness,kindness and faith. When you realize that you abandoned My love and peace for the fruits from the cesspool of hatred, if you will return to Me then I will restore to you what the caterpillars of hatred have eaten and what the cankerworms of strife have eaten from your garden of life, leaving you bitter and desolate. I am the restorer of My fruits from My Garden of Paradise to My children who come home to Me. Hatred begets hatred; strife begets strife. Peace begets peace; mercy begets mercy; love begets love. Love your enemies, do good to those who spitefully use you, return good for evil done to you. Then you will be known as My child. The perks for being My child is that you will inherit good things from My Garden of Paradise. Your Loving Father Matthew 5:7-9; Matthew 5: 22-26; Matthew 5: 38-4 John 8:42-47; Ephesians 3:14-20; I Corinthians 13: 4-7.

No comments: