Thursday, September 11, 2014

TESTING OF YOUR LOVE

Dear One, I am Love. I am Faith. I do not test your love. I do not test our faith. I would be a cruel father if I did. James wrote in My Instruction Book that I do not test you. He said that I cannot be tested, therefore I do not test. So who is the one who tests your faith and your love? It's the evil one, the devil. He will test your love and he will use religious laws to do it. Religious laws are always the benchmark that causes My children to judge themselves and others. I said through Paul in My Instruction Book that there was no knowledge of trespassing or sinning before the religious laws were given, I gave the religious laws to the nation of Israel so that they would identify the works of the devil and avoid them. I neither meant for the laws to be used to judge and condemn My children nor for them to be used to judge and condemn others. The burden of guilt and condemnation that My children struggle under are caused by the misuse of My religious laws, which were originally given by Me for guidance in avoiding evil, not for a benchmark of righteousness. My new covenant with each individual one of My children, not with a nation or a denomination or a church, is devoid of religious laws because My Holy Spirit who lives inside of them is the guide and the teacher and the counselor. While religious laws were formerly an effective tutor for My children to teach them to avoid the works of the devil, when My Holy Spirit lives inside of My children, then the religious laws are null and void because He is the one who leads and guides My children on how to avoid becoming entangled in evil and then suffering the consequences of being bound to the devil instead of being yoked to Me and My burden bearing works in your behalf. All burdens are light to Me and I bear them for My Spirit-led children. The devil will tempt you to judge and condemn others by using religious laws which became the arsenal which the devil uses to do his work in the world. The laws are not evil. What your enemy, the devil, does with the laws by condemning and judging you will separate you from Me. He tempts you to judge and condemn others, which also separates you from Me. Jesus was adamant when asking you not to judge others because He knew that if the devil can entice you to judge others by religious laws so that the devil can place the same burdens of judgment on you that you put on someone else. Jesus, Himself, did not keep all of the religious laws and He was killed by religious people for not being a follower of religious laws. Be led by My Spirit of love and faith and you will fulfill all the religious laws because I, Myself, will identify the temptations, testing and works of the devil for you through My Holy Spirit, which was the reason for the laws being given to the people of Israel. Then you can avoid the works of evil and stay in unity with Me, receiving My grace, love and blessings. The devil has seen that wars have begun and ended in death of millions and millions of My children, all over differences in interpretations of religious laws. That is the work of the devil. Where My Spirit is, there is peace, love, goodness, kindness, mercy and patience. My admonition to My children through Jesus is to love others as We love you. Your love will be tested by the devil and he will use religious laws to test your love. When you yield to his spirit of judgment, you are outside of My area of protection for you and you will be judged by others. I cautioned you about that truth hundreds and hundreds of times in My Instruction Book. When you have thoughts of judging others, instead of judging them you should immediately choose to extend your love and My love to them, even to the extent ot forgiving their sins. Then evil is defeated and you will escape from the consequences of the devil whose joy is to see that you are judged. I cover everything necessary for the abundant life in My Instruction Book and I have given you My Spirit to be your tutor in the interpretation or revelation of the keys to My abundant life. One of the keys is that you do not judge others when tempted by the devil to do so, but that you perpetually love others as I love you. Your Loving Father James 1:12-18; James 2:9-12; Romans 3:20-28; Matthew 7:1-2; Matthew 7:7-12; John 20:21-23; Romans 2:1-4; II Peter 1;2-4.

No comments: