Wednesday, September 3, 2014

PERSONALITY TRAITS

Dear One, Under My old covenant with the nation of Israel, the people and priests attributed to me the characteristics of their own polluted character traits of anger, wrath, jealousy, domination and vengeance. They no longer had the loving character traits that I gave them in the beginning. They bonded with satan when they allowed him into their lives. Their characters became polluted by the father of lies. Because they had a mixture of good and bad traits, they said that I had good traits and bad traits, always being eager to punish them for disobeying My commandments. The devil blinded them to My love and attributed his personality to me. When Jesus came to earth, He showed you what My personality is like, full of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience and faithfulness to My children. Yet My children still held to their beliefs that there was an evil side to My personality, eager to punish My children for every infraction. That belief gave them the impetus to abuse their own children and other people. It should not be so. Jesus, Himself, said that when the Holy Spirit came into the lives of My children that He would reveal My true personality of righteousness, love and mercy. He said that the Holy Spirit would also reveal to My children the character of the devil which they had formerly attributed to Me, those being anger, wrath, domination, jealousy and vengeance. My children must first break away from the old beliefs that were taught to them under the religious laws, taught under My old covenant with a nation by people who didn't know Me. Only My Holy Spirit can reveal to you My true character of love. Only My Holy Spirit can reveal to you the character of the devil which is evil. Only My Holy Spirit can reveal to you how to judge between the two, separating the evil characteristics and attributing them to the devil. Only My Holy Spirit can reveal to you My characteristics of love and mercy. You can never know my true character from the writing of the old covenant because the people did not know Me and did not know about the existence of the evil one. They thought I was both good and evil. That lie is still believed and taught even by blinded ministers today.

         Depend upon your private tutor, My Holy Spirit, to teach you and reveal to you My character of love. Then you will be overcome with My love, baptized in My love, and forever changed by My love into My image of love. Seek Me and you WILL FIND ME. Your Loving Father John 14:9-11; John 16:7-15: Romans 5:5-8; Romans 8:38-39; Ephesians 2:4-5; Ephesians 3:14-20; James 1:17-22.

No comments: