Thursday, August 28, 2014

BELIEVING

Dear One PEOPLE RECEIVE BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE! Sometimes nonreligious people believe in My goodness more than My children do. Abraham believed what I told him and it was credited to him as righteous. He didn't do any righteous acts. He merely believed Me. When you know Me, you believe Me. My Holy Spirit said that people must believe that I am, believe that I exist, and believe that I reward those who diligently seek Me.

 That statement says that believing in Me and then believing that I reward My children is the basis for all faith. Belief in the mind of a person sets up a suction from earth to heaven through which My blessings can flow to earth and into the lives of those people who believe Me and believe that I reward My children. Children are full of belief. That's why I said that you must be as a child, believing in Me and believing that I am the Father of Blessings. You must believe in miracles before you can experience them. You must believe in healing before you can be healed. You must believe in My power before you can defeat the devil's works. You must believe that you entertain angels unaware before you will experience the glory of their presence. You must believe in the power of prayer before you have faith in praying. The more you hear testimonies about miracles, healings, defeating satan's works, about experiences of encountering angels and you must hear about answered prayers before you can believe. Believing is the power that allows you to appropriate all of your blessings. It's all simply because you believe that I am and that I reward those who seek Me. It's childlike faith. Your Loving Father Hebrews 11:6; Hebrews 10:35-36; Colossians 3:23-24; Romans 4:18-23,

No comments: