Sunday, August 17, 2014

NEEDS FULFILLED

Dear One, Unconditional love fulfills every need of the human psyche. It is the foundation of a healthy psyche. Unconditional love establishes emotional stability in the longing heart of all humans, which is incomplete without My unconditional love. Money doesn't fill the need and satisfy the longing. Accomplishments don't fill the need and satisfy the longing. Human relationships don't fill the need and satisfy the longing. Addictions don't fill the need and satisfy the longing of the heart. Only My unconditional love can fulfill the needs of the human psyche. You can begin to introduce people to My unconditional love by your complete acceptance of them, your validation of their existence, your attention to their lives, your mercy for their human suffering whether physical, mental or spiritual, your appreciation of their talents and gifts, your forgiveness of their mistakes, your compliments, and your understanding of their struggles with evil. When you can introduce people to My unconditional love, then they will want to know Me personally because they have seen love in you. When they have only previously seen judgment, condemnation, guilt and rejection, when you show love to them you have thrown them a lifeline upon which they will grasp a firm hold, hoping that the Unconditional Love that is the source of your love is the fulfillment for which their hearts long. When they meet Me, then their needs are satisfied and they know their true worth because of the intimate knowledge of My unconditional love for them. Unconditional love looks beyond all the faults and only sees the needs. Unconditional love is blind to faults. Unconditional love responds to the vacuum that is created by the needs of the human heart. I fulfill those needs by pouring My love, mercy, graciousness, joy, kindness, goodness and patience into the lives of people, canceling out their needs. There is nothing else in the earth that can satisfy the need for unconditional love. You can introduce people to My love by loving them, but then you need to introduce them to Me and I will fill their need with My overflowing love. Jesus said that out of your beings would flow living waters, speaking of My Holy Spirit. He is the One who reveals My love to My children because He is love just like Jesus and I are love. Love does not take into account a wrong suffered nor does love judge and condemn. It is My goodness that bring a person to repentance because love is a magnet for the needs for the unfulfilled hearts of people who have no power over evil. When you observe people who are engaged in evil deeds, trespasses and iniquities, look beyond those actions and see the need for My unconditional love. Only when that need is fulfilled will they be able to refuse evil temptations. When they are yoked with Me, they will have the power to refuse evil. They have no power to reject evil temptations without My power. Only with the power of My Holy Spirit can they stand against evil. Become dispensers of My love and you will fulfill the commandment of Jesus who admonished you to love others as We love you. Love overcomes a multitude of trespasses. My love does it for you. You must do it for others. Your Loving Father Romans 5:5-11; Matthew 7:1-2; James 5:19-20; I Peter 4:7-10; I Corinthians 13:1-7; John 3;16-17; John 7:38-39.

No comments: