Wednesday, August 20, 2014

POOR-ME BEGETS POOR-ME

Dear One, We have talked about martyrs and victorious overcomers and my will is that you become a victorious overcomer instead of a martyr. Who gets the attention and the praise when a person is suffering from devastating works of the devil in his or her life and is pitied by others? The person get the praise. Most often, I get the blame for allowing the person to suffer. People even say that it is for a "higher purpose" that I appointed the person the honor of suffering. That is so convoluted. The devil is the being who is to blame and the person is not the one to be praised for the devil's work. How much more glorious it would be for My kingdom if My children would use the power that I have given to them to overcome the works of the devil. Then I would be praised and honored for My love, mercy and grace for sending My power into the earth to live in My children, the same power that raised Jesus from the dead.

 That is real power that Jesus had, the power to overcome every demon in hell at the same time, overcome every sickness that any person ever experienced, overcome every abusive demon that ever caused unthinkable horror and terror to My children, overcome every war demon who caused the mass deaths of My precious children, overcome every demon of addiction who caused mental illness, abuse and death, overcome every strife demon who caused disagreements, divorce, division, confrontations, beatings, murder and overcome every demon who has cursed the lives of children. Jesus won the victory over every one of them. Then My Holy Spirit catapulting Him out of hell and back to earth to be seen by hundred of humans.to whom He gave commands to forgive sins and to love everyone like We love everyone. Now, that is victory! We sent My Holy Spirit into you so that you could overcome every demon who comes against you. Jesus said that you would do even greater works when He sent the same power into you that gave Him supernatural power over the works of the devil when he ministered to people and the same supernatural power to defeat the devil in his own territory and the same power that raised Jesus from the dead, then giving authority over the devil to you. That is victory. My children who are religious, not being spiritual overcomer like their brother Jesus, will often operate in the flesh, then reap what they have sown. Very often they will make known to others the depth of their suffering, testifying from a martyr spirit by speaking, "look how much I suffer," "look how much I try," "look how hard I work," "look how bad my family acts," "look at me and feel sorry for me." They want your praise for their suffering. All the time My power is available to conquer the evil behind their suffering. They have been blinded to the truth of the power that is available to them. The pitiful results is that My children who sow seeds of martyrdom by speaking poor-me statements over and over again are sowing the same seeds and will reap the same toxic fruit from like plants which will make them suffer even more. My children should not give praise to the devil by glorifying his works in their lives. When they have overcome those destructive works by using the power of My Holy Spirit, then they have a testimony and can tell about the evil works and how My power and wisdom overcame and made them victorious. Have compassion and empathy for the martyrs who have a poor-me spirit. They are blinded to My power which is available to them and they are dong what the spirit of religion has taught them to do, glorify the works of evil instead of using My power and overcoming the works of the devil., thus glorifying Me. If you speak poor-me words, you will inherit from evil the same circumstances which will curse you. When you speak overcoming words, speaking My promises to My children, speaking that you will overcome, speaking your confidence in Me, speaking firmly the things I promised to you that are not yet visible as though they were already reality, praying in my Holy Spirit, speaking My wisdom, then you will overcome everything just like your Big Brother Jesus did. He passed the power on to you. You have the power of My Spirit, you have My promises, you have the same authority as Jesus, you have My Instruction Book, you have access to My wisdom and insight, you have the fruit of My Spirit which you must serve to people. Go and be victorious over all evil. Your Loving Father Revelation 12:11; Romans 8:11-16; John 14:12-14; I John 3:8; II Corinthians 1:20; Matthew 12:35-37; Acts 1:8.

No comments: