Saturday, August 2, 2014

THE FRUIT OF FAITH AND PATIENCE

Dear One, I told My children in My Family History and Instruction Book that My ways are higher than your ways and My thoughts are higher than your thoughts. You really need to believe that. Trusting in Me will cause you to be patient during the waiting time between prayers and seeing the answer to the prayers manifested. Patience is a fruit of My Spirit, which is inside of you. You can bring patience from your spirit into your mind, giving you peace during the waiting time. Impatience will cause you to take matters into your own hands and apply human strategies which are inferior and ineffective in providing a perfect solution.
That is a big mistake because it causes a delay in the real solution. My children often pray for an answer to a problem, then they proceed with their own plans and strategies, asking Me to bless their ill conceived, ineffective plans and make them successful. They are not divinely inspired and strategized so they fail and often make matters worse because they are limited and powerless. My prayer warriors who know that My solutions and strategies spoken out of their mouths in My Holy Spirit's prayers know to completely give problematic matters to Me, then continue to pray, and then wait expectantly for the magnificent answer to the prayers. Being thankful for the perfect solution before it is visible will keep your mind on My works in the matter. Impatience and unbelief are mates. They will cause My children to circumvent My plans and sabotage them by substituting their own plans which will be ineffective and delay the solution, often complete thwarting it. If you doubt that, remember the 40 year trip of the Israelites which should have been a two week journey. I didn't tempt them. They tempted Me. A wise child of mine summed it up when he said that a prayer that begins in complete trust and passes on to patient waiting will always end in thanksgiving, triumph and praise. He knew the benefits of stepping back and allowing Me to complete My effective solutions. I told you that I am able to do super abundantly more than you can dare think or imagine, according to the power that is in you. Do not start out in the Spirit and then switch over to the ineffective ways of the flesh. If you do, you are putting temporary small bandages on big problems instead of letting Me instigate My strategies and bring my whole host of angels into the situation, which will result in a perfect solution. It is by faith and patience that you will inherit the promises. It's a matter of trust and being ready to wait for the perfect answer. When you intimately know Me, you know that I am trustworthy. Seek to intimately know Me. The Apostle Paul said that his determined purpose was to know Me intimately, to know My love, to know the inheritance of the saints and the power that raised Jesus from the dead. That is the foundation of being able to completely trust Me. I know you inside and out. You need to reciprocate and seek to know me intimately if you really want to have faith and patience. Your Loving Father Isaiah 55:8-13; Hebrews 6:12; Ephesians 3:14-20; Galatians 3:1-3; Philippians 3:8-10; Hebrews 3:17-19. photo from Sapphires Moonbeams 

No comments: