Thursday, August 14, 2014

ENLIGHTENED UNDERSTANDING

Dear One, Be patient, forgiving and gracious toward the pastors and teachers who do not know the power of My Holy Spirit. Judging pastors who do not feed their people the full gospel is like expecting a first grade teacher to teach the laws of physics to their students. Those teachers do not have the education to teach the laws of physics, they only have the education to teach first grade classes.

 The students do not have the mental ability at their ages to understand the laws of physics. Pastors who only have a theoretic knowledge of Me do not have the experiences of walking and talking with Me, being led by My Holy Spirit or the power that is available to them. They teach and preach what they know. You must not judge them for their lack of knowledge relating to My power because they don't have the tutor inside of them, My Holy Spirit, for teaching about My power. So they can't teach what they don't know. They do the best that they can do, being limited by their lack of knowledge. Pray for them instead of judging them because your judgment will return judgment to you, pressed down and running over will people judge you. Be merciful to the pastors. They know that they are shortchanging their students but they don't have the knowledge of My power that you and I want them to have so that they can pass it on to others. You must be patient and compassionate, praying for the powerless pastors that they will seek Me, find Me and become intimately acquainted with Me through the revelation of My Holy Spirit so that they can know Me experientially and then introduce others to Me, shedding the theoretical knowledge that is powerless. Pray that I will open the minds of their understanding and send a spirit of wisdom to reveal the gospel of the full truth of what is available to them so they will know Me intimately and personally, thus being transformed into My image. I did it for you. Pray for others to have the same eye-opening revelation. Love, God Philippians 3:8-10; Ephesians 1:17-23; Ephesians 3:16-20; Matthew 7:1-2; Ephesians 3:4-5.

No comments: