Sunday, August 17, 2014

POWER IN HUMAN VESSELS

Dear One, I cautioned Adam at the beginning that if he allowed the devil to come into the earth that the devil would curse everything in the earth and bring death to My children. So the devil's activities in a person's life will always lead to death in some form. Death is the requirement of the devil for participating in his activities. It might not be immediate death but there will be death in some form at some time. It might be spiritual death caused by separation from Me and My gift of life. It might be emotional death, the killing of the soul of a person which comes from abuse of some form. It might be death of the body of a person caused by yielding to the devil's destructive ways. When Jesus died for your sins and the sins of the whole world, that was payment for all of your misdeeds, your mistakes, your curses, your lack of wisdom, your rebellion, your obedience to the devil. It was paid in full. That is why He was the payment for your sins. It was not payment to Me. I never exact payment for sins. Only the devil does that. The payment of His life was to the devil, not to Me. But when He went to hell for you also, that is when My greatest miracle happened because My Spirit raised Jesus from the dead, ushered Him out of hell, allowed Him to appear to many people, and He instructed people to wait in unity until they were endued with the same power that raised Him from the dead. Jesus showed Himself to the elect who would believe that it was Him. Jesus paid the price that the devil required for the sins of the whole world. So the price has been paid already. You do not have to pay for all of your misdeeds, mistakes, disobedience and rebellions. They are forgiven because the price of death required by the devil has already been paid by Jesus. He became the full propitiation for your sins, the full payment. That was a huge miracle, but another miracle happened while the believers waited in unity like Jesus commanded them. He and I sent the same Holy Spirit into the earth to be received by mere men and women, the Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead. He lives in the people who invite Him into their lives. He teaches, comforts, leads, directs, guides, reveals My mysteries and My keys to My kingdom. He reveals truth. He reveals My love. He reveals My power. When He comes into the lives of My children, He is accompanied by a host of angels who will constantly surround you, protecting you and cooperating in My guidance for you. You become baptized with My Holy Spirit and with fire, which are the angels whom I give to serve you.

  Jesus called that miracle "the promise of the Father" because He was with Me when I made that promise to humanity, that I would come and live inside of My children and be the same loving Father to you that I am to Jesus. My life lives inside of you. My power lives inside of you. My wisdom lives inside of you. My love is resident inside of you. You have the greatest treasure inside of you that was ever given to people, My Holy Spirit. He even explains what Jesus taught that people could not understand because their minds were darkened by evil. With My Spirit living inside of you, there are no limitations. He will reveal it all to you a little bit at a time, as much as you can assimilate. My children pray for mundane things, which I am eager and willing to grant. You have the greatest treasure in human vessels, My Holy Spirit, the essence of My being. My Holy Spirit is Lord in the earth now. Let Him be your comforter. Your Loving Father John chapters14, 15 and 16; Acts 1:1-9; Acts 2:1-4; II Corinthians 3:17-18; II Corinthians 4:6-7.

No comments: