Wednesday, August 13, 2014

SUPERNATURAL POWER

Dear One, I am not only WITH you in the middle of life's obstacles, but I am IN you with the power to overcome the unpleasant or disastrous matters. Religion will tell you that I will only be WITH you, failing to recognize that I have the power, ability and insight to overcome the evil works. That is called the good news. It is the news which frees you completely from fear and weakness. If you will examine the life of Jesus, even through He was the product of the impregnation of His mother Mary by My Holy Spirit, he still had to be baptized by My Holy Spirit before He could overcome evil in the world for Himself and for others. That happened for Him when He was baptized by John the Baptist. Without being baptized by the Holy Spirit He was completely powerless. After being endued with the power of the Spirit, Jesus was able to overcome evil, not just have the realization that I was WITH Him. Jesus told His followers to gather together until they received power from on High, which He called My promise to all of humanity.

  To those who followed His advice, they also became endued with My power through the person of the Holy Spirit, who is the powerful part of My Godhead. He is the One who overcomes evil because evil comes from the spirit of evil, the devil. So it takes the power of My Spirit to overcome the evil that comes into your life. When Jesus was coaching His followers about the fact that He had to leave them, He said that He was not going to leave them without comfort and power. He said that He would send My Holy Spirit to live INSIDE of them, not just be WITH them. In fact, Jesus said that He would be IN them, not just WITH them. My Spirit makes you super human, if you will listen to Him, heed His warnings relating to the presence of evil, take His advice on how to use His power over evil, let Him lead and guide you, allow Him to teach you the keys to My kingdom and accept His power gifts which are necessary to defeat evil. If My being WITH you was effective against troublesome obstacles in life, then it would not have been expedient that We send My Own Spirit into the earth to be received by people, creating a new life within them, a super human power INSIDE of them. It takes My spiritual power to deal effectively with evil spiritual power; thus, the necessity for My Holy Spirit. in the lives of My children. To completely become My image in the earth, it is necessary to have My Holy Spirit IN you and and also BAPTIZING you. That is called the full gospel, or the complete good news. My gifts of My power are for all of humanity in order for them to defeat the works of evil in the earth. Jesus told you that you need ALL of My power that is constantly available to you to defeat evil and to become My image in the earth. Don't cheat yourself by limiting yourself to only having a knowledge that i am WITH you in troubling situations. I can be IN you with all of My exceedingly great power, leading, guiding and empowering you. Your Loving Father Matthew 3:11-12; John 14:16-18; John 14:26-30; John 15:26-27; John 16:7-17; I Corinthians 12:3-11.

No comments: