Saturday, August 9, 2014

GRACE EXTENDS FAVOR

Dear One, Love overcomes a multitude of sins. Good overcomes evil. Grace overcomes evil and a multitude of sins. Since grace is unmerited favor, My favor toward you does not depend upon how you act, what you do, whether you misbehave or not, if you witness for me or don't witness for Me, or whether you follow My commandments.
 Unmerited means you cannot do anything to deserve it. I love you and extend My favor and blessings to you because of who I am, the give of Life and Love, not because of anything that you have done. Inheriting My blessings in your earthly life depends upon your taking My advice and following My guidance which instructs you on how to avoid evil , its destructive consequences, and puts you in perfect position to access the good things that I give to all of My children. I desire that you extend My grace to others, always putting them in favor with you, loving them and honoring them as valuable beings who are deserving of My favor and your favor. You are the distributing agents of My grace, My favor and My love in the earth. In doing that, you usher My kingdom into the lives of others. Your Loving Father John 3:16-17; Ephesians 2:5; Romans 5:5-8; Romans 8:38-39.
photo from joyousjewels.wordpress.com

No comments: