Saturday, August 23, 2014

COMPLETE SALVATION

Dear One, Yes, there was born over 2,000 year ago in the city of David, as reported by reliable and expectant people, "a Savior who is Christ the Lord," whom I sent to deliver My people from the curses of the evil one. He was My Son, My very life source. He was sent by Me to destroy all the works of the devil, to set My children free from all of the consequences of their sins, iniquities, their mistakes and their trespasses. He came to earth to be the payment for their ignorance in yielding to the temptations of the evil one. He came to earth to redeem all people and to redeem the earth itself from the consequences of allowing the father of lies to be their father instead of Me, the Father of Love. Not only did He come to earth to heal, redeem, deliver and save, but He came to earth to die for the sins of My children which were caused by their ignorantly yielding to the temptations of sin himself, who is the devil. It was done. He died for My children, He went to hell for My children, and He triumphed for them by being raised from the dead by My Holy Spirit. He revealed Himself to other reliable, expectant people.

That is why He is called the Christ, the Triumphant One, the Overcoming One, the Savior of the world. He is all of those, having defeated sin in its own territory and taking back from the devil the authority in the earth which was given to the evil one by the first man, Adam. All authority has been given to Him, to Christ, the Triumphant One. Jesus Christ, the once human but now ruling One, has sent into you the same Spirit who conceived Him through Mary, the same Spirit who anointed Him with My power to heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out demons, deliver the people from mental and physical oppression and redeem the earth from its curses. I wrote to you that I sent My Holy Spirit, the giver of life, into you to give you the same power that raised Christ from the dead and that He would give to you that same life that was in Him, My life giving power to save the world from the works of the devil. I said that He would quicken or give Life again to your mortal bodies, giving you the power to overcome evil. Everything in your life is able to be saved from the works of evil because you have the same power that overcame evil in its own domain of hell, and then came back to earth to promise to send the same power into you. Then My promise to you and the promise of Jesus to send you power from on high into your mortal bodies happened on the day of Pentecost when We sent into the earth the same power that empowered Jesus, who was to be received by those of My children who believed. Whatever is plaguing you, whatever is depressing you, whatever is enslaving you, whatever is cursing you, whatever is maiming you in any way has a Savior, Christ the Lord, and He lives in you in the gift that He sent, My powerful Holy Spirit. I said that My Spirit is Lord in the earth today if you will allow Him to do what Jesus Christ promised that He would do, save you from the curses of the devil and give you My life which will bring love, peace and joy to you. There was born a Savior over 2,000 years ago, and then when His part of the redemption of the world was completed, He sent the same power into your life that empowered Him to accomplish His mighty feat. There was born in you a Savior when you were born of My Spirit and then baptized in My Spirit. The Savior lives in you now to give you the power to destroy the works of evil. We will give you the anointing and the wisdom on how to do it in every instance. You must allow the Savior to be whom He still is, the Savior. Allow Him to save your part of the world. Your Loving Father Luke 2:11: I Timothy 1:1; II Timothy1:8-10; Titus 3:3-7; John 14:12-14; Acts 1:4-8; Acts 2:1-4; Romans 4:24-25; Romans 8:11-14. II Corinthians 3:16-18.

No comments: