Friday, August 1, 2014

WHO DO YOU SAY THAT I AM?

Dear One, I am your Loving Father, your provider of all good things, your patient teacher, your protector from evil, your constant companion, your healer, your power in spiritual battles, your righteousness, your giver of wisdom, your rescuer, your giver of life and your savior. I am not your condemner, your judge, your tempter, the originator of evil, a liar, a robber, a cause of death or a destroyer. Some of My children think that I am the father of evil and that I do both good and evil. That is why Jesus asked Peter who people said that He is. Peter said that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God. In other words Peter was saying that Jesus was the Son of the Father of Life, not the father of death. Jesus told Peter that only I could reveal that truth to him and that all the rest of the keys of My kingdom needed to be revealed to him and to all people. Yet, My children still believe and teach others that I am the Father of good and the father of evil. That is because the father of evil has blinded their eyes to the truth. My children who know Me and know My personality and character will become like Me and will also become My ambassadors in the earth, delivering My wisdom to others, pointing the way to Me as their savior, being patient teachers, always teaching that all good things come from Me, and they will bring other people to know Me as their Lover and their Savior. My children who don't personally know Me, only knowing what other people have wrongly taught, will become the judges of others, the condemners of others, the robbers of life from others, the authors of spiritual death in others, the destroyers of peace and love in others because they have believed that I have the nature of good and evil. Then the tragedy continues for generation after generation. How could I forgive sins and also be the originator of sins? I would be a Father of multiple personalities if that were true. If I were the Father of multiple personalities, then My redeemed children would have multiple personalities because they are made in My image. There would be no deliverance from evil because evil would come from a Father of good and evil. How confusing that would be, not only to My children but to all of creation. I say to you and to all of My children, "Who do you say that I am?" To those who say that I am the Father of Love and all good things, I say to you that nothing in the earth has revealed that to you, only My Holy Spirit, the Giver of Truth, has revealed that to you. Then I would tell you that you have the master key to My kingdom and that you have the authority to bind the powers of evil from doing their destructive work in the earth, and you have the authority to loose My power of good in the earth and in the spiritual atmosphere that surrounds you, So who do you say that I am? If you say that I am the judge and condemner of people, then you will also become a judge and condemner of people and you will be judged because you have judged. You will be condemned because you have condemned others. You will have acted out of evil rather than acting out of good.
  If you say that I am the Father of Love and Goodness, then you will become love in the earth and you will be a dispenser of good in the earth. As a result, you will be loved by others and you will be blessed with all good things. Allow My Holy Spirit to more fully reveal My personality to you. Then you will not be afraid to come to me for intimate exchanges of love because you will not fear Me. I am your greatest fan. I love you without limit. Your Loving Father Matthew 16:13-19; Ephesians 3:14-20; Ephesians 1:16-23; James 1:12-17; John 10:10-11.

No comments: