Friday, August 15, 2014

FATHERLY PROTECTION

Dear One Every word of truth that I speak to you has the objective to protect you, teach you, caution you, encourage you, and build you up until you are firmly established in My love and My power. I never speak one word to My children which will tear them down, injure them emotionally, deceive them or rob them of anything. I am the Giver of Life, not the robber of life. My cautious words to you are always for your protection. They are never words which are spoken to you to test your obedience to me. A good parent in the earth would never give instructions merely to test his or her children. So how could I, your Loving Father, test you with commands merely as an obedience test. My words of caution are always for your protection, not as domineering commands.

 I often tell you to separate yourself from others who are engaging in dangerous actions or ones who tout hateful rhetoric. That doesn't mean that I don't love those people. It means that the actions and negative rhetoric are both contagious and the longer you are exposed to them the more possible it becomes that you will begin to join in with them in thought, word and deed. I advise you to separate yourself for a particular time because it will be more beneficial for you not to bind yourself to certain mental and religious doctrines because of the seed planting principle which guarantees that you will reap what you sow. There are also detrimental teachings which will stymie your spiritual growth if you have steady diets of the ones which teach you to judge others and to become fearful. Those teachings which teach fear of Me are from hell, not from My heaven. How can you fear love? I am love and the giver of all good things. I delight in giving you My gifts from My kingdom. I said in My Instruction Book that there are even people who are sent to spy on your freedom. It's not the people who are in error; they are being motivated by evil spirits who cannot stand for any of My children to be free. It will be necessary for you to love the people from afar, separating yourself from the toxic teaching of fear, condemnation and judgment. Often I will tell you to separate yourself for the purpose of protecting you from spiritual bacterias that are delivered in attitudes and teachings which upset your joy, your peace, your love and your mercy. Always remember that My personal words to you, confirmed by My new covenant written words which were inspired by the Holy Spirit, are all for your protection, your spiritual growth, your revelation and your wisdom. They are never words which condemn, judge, rob or kill. My words of love create a loving spirit within you and cause you to pour loving words and attitudes upon others. Your Loving Father John 14:16-18; John 15:26-27; John 16:-13-16; Ephesians 5:9-15; Galatians 2;4-6; Galatians 5:14-26.

No comments: