Tuesday, August 19, 2014

VICTOROUS OVERCOMERS VERSUS MARTYRS

Dear One, I have the wisdom, the power and the arsenal to defeat all evil works in the earth. Jesus came to earth to defeat the works of the devil in the lives of people. After He robbed the devil of all authority in the earth and came back to live with Me, We sent into the world My Holy Spirit to continue the works of Jesus, defeating the works of the devil in the lives of My children who would willingly yield to My guidance, My leading and My wisdom by always coming to Me for My strategies and revelations relating to the keys of My kingdom. I have told My children that they are always available to those who diligently seek Me. My keys of My kingdom have not been hidden by Me from people. The eyes of their understanding have been blinded to My ways by the evil one, himself, because he knows that My children will overcome his works if they can access My wisdom, My power and the arsenal that I have already provided. So very often, My children will only seek Me and My keys for a short time and if relief is not readily available, they begin to use their own weak knowledge and human power, failing every time. Then they say that it was not My will that they succeed and overcome evil trappings. When I said to seek Me with your "whole heart" I meant to completely set yourself aside from earthly cares until you hear from Me through My Holy Spirit. Knowing that the evil one has blockages on the minds of My children, that's why I said that you must seek Me with your whole heart. When the evil one senses that you are serious and determined to hear My insight and wisdom, he will surrender and leave. Often My children have given up too soon in seeking Me and My solutions, ceasing to pray in the Spirit and separate themselves from cares until they hear from My vast wealth of wisdom. They suffer various forms of evil works, illness, volatile family dynamics, mental diseases, embarrassing legal problems, persecutions for silly religious practices and other situations for which you bear the works of the devil, not bearing My victorious works. In reaction to the defeats, My children become martyrs with poor-me spirits, making sure that other people know that they are suffering, often touting the belief that they are "suffering for Jesus" if they are religious instead of being led by My Spirit. I am merciful to everyone who is suffering, even the ones who are spiritual sluggards, because they are blinded to the weapons that I have already provided to them in order to defeat evil events from baptizing them with destruction .



 I sent My Precious Holy Spirit into them to defeat the works of the devil, not to merely make them religious and powerless. I am merciful to My children when they are being baptized by the devil with his destructive works. That's why I sent Jesus to earth and sent My Holy Spirit into the lives of My children, to extend My mercy to them and give them the power over evil events caused by the works of the devil. My will is that My children overcome every work of the devil in their lives by being baptized in My Holy Spirit and succumbing to My wisdom and My Holy Spirit led prayers. Then they have testimonies of My power and My abilities and My great and might works instead of being martyrs, having been baptized with the spirits of destruction and death, If you lack wisdom, ask Me for My insight into matters which concern you. James told My children to ask in faith, expecting My wisdom to come to them by whatever means they can receive it. Separate your mind from the cares and the worries and the needless suffering and you will receive My wisdom on how to overcome the works of evil. Jesus separated Himself from the world and spent hours in prayers, listening to My Holy Spirit speak My wisdom, encouragement and insights to Him. He orchestrated in prayers the activities of My angels, sending them to engage in battle for the souls of My children and He continued in prayer until the battles were won. Martyrdom is not My will for My children. Overcoming evil is My will for My children. Peter said that I have given everything that is necessary for successful living and godliness, which is living as My image in the world. Seeking Me is not a temporary, two minute discipline. Seeking Me is staying in tune with My Spirit 24/7. That is done by keeping your mind on Me where you find peace for our soul. Then the pathway is clear for you to receive your inheritance, hearing My words which heal, instruct, comfort, advise, empower and bring liberty. Would you rather be a martyr or a victorious overcomer? My desire for My children is that they become overcomers, being victorious over every work of the devil. You have the power, the arsenal,and the wisdom inside of you in the person of My Own Holy Spirit. The only thing you need is a willing heart. Your Loving Father John 10:9-10; John 14:12-14; I John 3:8; Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4; I Corinthians 12: 3-11; James 1:2-8; James 4:7-8; Matthew 1618-19; II Peter 3:2-4.

No comments: