Wednesday, August 6, 2014

CHILDHOOD TRAINING

Dear One, You go to great lengths to save your children from making bad mistakes caused by fraternizing with people who seem determined to do bad things by disobeying civil laws. You caution them, you give them examples of people who have gotten into trouble with the court system. You teach them to recognize evil temptations which entice them to disobey their parents and civil laws. But still, your guidance is often disregarded and the enticements to try the boundaries are just too appealing and they participate in law breaking episodes. You save them from the extreme consequences of their actions and go to any lengths to keep them from harsh punishments. It's the same things with Me and my children. I went to great lengths from the beginning of the world to keep My children from participating in evil endeavors. I even warned the first man not to listen to and obey an evil spirit who might come to temp him. Yet, that first man believed the evil spirit, the devil, and decided to participate in his activities as well as my activities. That is called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. In another effort to keep My children from participating in evil ventures, I gave them religious laws to help identify the evil works of the devil. If they refrained from participating in them, they would be saved from the consequences of their actions. I tried to keep them from sowing evil seeds into their gardens of life because the consequences of those actions are that they would grow destructive plants which would ruin their lives. I tried to keep them from yielding to evil and its evil consequences. I wanted them to yield to Me and inherit the blessings of My life which I intended from the beginning. The spiritual enemy of My children used the religious laws to condemn My children, making them feel guilty for their misdeeds, often called sins. So guilt and condemnation became powerful weapons of the devil in the lives of My children to whom I had given guidance through religious laws. In other words, the devil used the laws to increase the trespasses. My children asked for judges to judge between good and evil for them. I obliged and sent judges. They often killed the judges. So I sent prophets to speak for Me to My children because the devil had darkened the minds of My children and they could no longer hear My guidance. The prophets spoke My guidance to My children on how to avoid participating in the the works of evil . which caused them to suffer horrible consequences. My children killed the prophets because they couldn't stand the truth. So the only way to save My children from the evil that they had let into the world, which I had given My children to have dominion over, was that I must come into earth as a man/God because I must come as a man to have authority in the world because of My first gift of giving men authority over the earth. I had to come as a man in order to completely save My children. So I sent My Holy Spirit to impregnate a human woman in order to enter the world legally because I had limited Myself in the beginning by giving authority in the world to men. I came into the world as a Son of Man and as My Son, Son of God. They would listen to Me when I spoke to them as Jesus, My Son. Jesus convinced many of them that I am a Loving Father, not a judge and condemner. He did what I desired to do in the earth, He healed the sick, cast out demons which had cursed them, freed the captives from mental illness. He gave love to the broken hearted. He spoke My words of guidance to them and told them how to overcome evil. His teachings were contrary to their own religious and national customs. I told them to never return evil for evil because if they did they would be sowing seeds of evil in their own lives which would curse them because they had increased evil in the world that I had given them. I told them to bless those who cursed them, to refuse to return evil but instead to bless others like I bless everyone.

My Son Jesus even became the payment that evil required of people who follow him, which is death. He suffered on the cross for the sins, misdeeds, the transgressions of everyone who had ever lived and those who would live in the future. He paid the price so that all people would be forgiven. He who knew no sin became sin for all of mankind. When He came back to live with Me, We sent into the lives of My children who would receive Him the same Holy Spirit who gave life to Jesus, the same Spirit who gave Him power over evil, the same Spirit who raised Him from the dead. So the ones who choose to receive My Holy Spirit into their lives have the same relationship with Me that Jesus had with Me, as a new creation with a direct line of communication with Me in which I can lead, guide, direct, teach, and save them from yielding to the devil which results in inheriting his curses which lead to death. My promise to My children was fulfilled when My Holy Spirit came into the world to save My children from making the same mistakes that My children did in the past because of not recognizing the father of evil. I will alert them, from the inside of them, how to avoid evil and it's devastating consequences. You are made in My image, so your relationship with your children is the same as mine, the desire to keep them from evil deeds and the consequences of those evil deeds. I give, from the inside of My children, a red caution flag when they are about to engage in thoughts, attitudes and actions which will harm them. I never tell them to judge others, condemn others, return evil for evil or sow evil thoughts, attitudes and actions toward others. I said through Jesus that when they do those things to the least of My children that they do them to Me because I live within the person to whom they are doing wrongful acts. Through My Holy Spirit My relationship with My children is restored, one which gives love, peace, joy, guidance, tutoring, leadings, cautions, insight, and all the blessings that I have for them. Do you understand now why Jesus called My Holy Spirit "the promise of the Father"? He knew that you would have the same relationship with Me that He had with Me. Jesus said that He only did what He saw Me do and he only said what He heard Me say. That is My desire for all of My children. Then your earth will be the paradise that I intended for you while you are in the flesh. My will will be done on earth as it is in My heaven. My chest will bust with pride and joy because you are My image in the earth. Then others will see your works of love and glorify Me, wanting to know Me. Your Loving Father Genesis 1:26-28; Genesis 2:15-17; Genesis 3:6-7; Genesis 3:11-19; Romans 3:19-20; Romans 4:13-25; Roman 8:1-11: Romans 8:26-27; Romans 8:37-39.

No comments: