Thursday, August 7, 2014

THE SPIRITUAL EFFECTS OF DOING GOOD

Dear One, When you return good for evil done to you there is a change in the spiritual climate around you, changing the atmosphere around both you and the one who did evil to you. Love releases My power to work in the situation. In other words, I can make My presence known through the beckoning of peaceful and loving words and attitudes from My children. My angels accompany Me and We begin to do a work in the life of the one who did evil to you, all because you have chosen to return love and good toward the one who did evil towards you.
  A loving attitude which speaks loving words and does acts of goodness and kindness will produce spiritual energy which turns curses into blessings and hateful attitudes into mellow ones. The demons who were behind the actions of the person who wronged you will have to flee because they can't stand the presence of love and goodness. I said that when you do good to your enemies that it is placing hot coals upon their heads. The prophet Ezekiel saw into the heavens and saw the cherubim with hot coals inside of them as they accompanied My Holy Spirit . So when you do good to your enemies, My Holy Spirit and My angels are called in to work in the situation, changing the spiritual atmosphere completely from strife filled to love filled and putting angels on the heads of your enemies to minister to them. My instructions to do good to those who curse you were not just a good thing for you to do. There are spiritual atmospheric changes because of the presence of My Holy Spirit and My angels when you do good to those who do evil to you. The evidence of their presence is often called My glory. There are always spiritual events behind the scene in relation to the commands of Jesus. Your human eyes do not see them, but you see the results of their loving and powerful works. Trust Me, people will be changed when you return good for evil done to you. Your Loving Father James 4:7; Ezekiel 10:3-8: Romans 12:20-21; II Corinthian 3:17; I Corinthians 15:40-43.

No comments: