Thursday, August 7, 2014

COMPLETE REST FOR YOUR MIND

Dear One, You have heard of the Sabbath rest. A Sabbath rest is related to the day of rest that I gave through Moses to the Israelites when he led them out of bondage to the Egyptians. The day of rest was implemented because the Egyptians had required seven days of work and there was never any rest from labors for their bodies to rejuvenate from the rigorous physical labors. They were use to that kind of schedule, so I told them that they needed a day of rest for their bodies. I told them that they should keep one day holy, pure, unblemished from the impurities of the world so that they would have occasion to completely rejuvenate.
That was a foretaste of the real Sabbath rest, the rest for your spirit, mind and body when you have learned to completely trust in, cling to and rely on Me for all wisdom, all revelation, all solutions to problems, all insights into puzzling situations, and all orchestrations of strategies for perfectly answered prayers. That Sabbath rest can only come when you know Me completely as the Father of Love, the forgiver of misdeeds for all the world and the One who has power to change all negative situations into beneficial ones, and the power to defeat evil in every form. You can live in the Sabbath rest for your entire being when you know Me intimately, being convinced that I am your Father of love, joy, peace, mercy, goodness, kindness, patience and faith. If you think that I have a convoluted personality with evil abilities as well as good ones, then you don't know Me. You only know what someone else has told you about Me. I want to bring you into the real Sabbath rest, resting from your emotional labors which make you exhausted and cranky, resting from your mental labors which constantly entertain negative images of defeat, resting from your spiritual labors which are ruled by confusion about Me and My personality, resting from your unnecessary physical labors which curse your health and well being. I take all burdens off of you. Jesus said that I am meek and lowly in heart, just like Him, and I will give you rest for your spirit, your soul and your body. I am not the burden giver. I am the burden taker, the One who relieves all the burdens of My children who have a personal relationship with Me. Jesus said to take My yoke on you, meaning a one-on-one unity. He said to learn of me, meaning to learn My true personality and loving character. He said that you will find rest for your soul. You will have the Sabbath rest that I promised My children, resting from confusion, resting from mental anguish, resting from conflict and strife with others, resting from unproductive human solutions to problems which exhaust you. I want you to have perfect rest just like Adam did when he walked and talked with Me in the garden every day. He had perfect rest until he allowed the evil spirit of strife and unrest to enter the earth. Then he had to live in the earth that was cursed by the evil spirits that he so willingly welcomed. My children who know Me, cling to Me, rely upon Me and trust in Me, I save them from all the works of the evil one. I live inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit and I am available to you second by second, minute by minute, with My love, My power and My wisdom. I am at your beckon call. My constant presence in your life gives you rest for your soul. Your Loving Father. Exodus 20:8-11; Matthew 11:29-30; James 1:5-8; John 17:11-13; Hebrews 3:18: Hebrews 4:1-2.  Photo by Spencer Byles 

No comments: