Thursday, August 28, 2014

AGAIN, WHO'S YOUR FATHER?

Dear One, When you confess to others as being My child, it carries a responsibility that you may not have considered. People judge Me by your attitudes and actions. You represent My character to others. You are the image of My personality to others. That is a big responsibility. I am judged by the actions of My children. You know that you are judged by the actions of your children. People can't help putting a shadow upon the characters of parents whose children do unwise things which cause them to be arrested. Anyone who has been in the same shoes will understand, but most people will think less of a parent whose child is caught in unlawful behavior. It's the same with My family. So many people do not want to know Me because of the judgment, condemnation, unkindness and lack of love which some of My children portray. I don't blame the unbelievers who judge Me by the actions of My children who sow anger, hatred, strife, division, bitterness, raging, ranting, fear, rejection and belittling into the rest of humanity. The pitiful thing is that people who think they are acting like My children but who walk after the prompting of the devil make themselves open targets for the devil's arrows because they have joined wholeheartedly with him when they yield to his temptations to judge and reject others out of fear. The strategy of the evil one is to push and push My children through temptations to become emotionally motivated rather than being spiritually motivated. Then I get blamed for the evil instead of the father of evil being identified as being the perpetrator. I am the Father of Love and I understand the plight of My children who have believed lies regarding My character. That is not new. It has been touted by the father of lies since the beginning of the earth. I do not judge the ones who believe lies about My character and then develop the personality of the father of lies instead of them developing My loving personality after they have come to personally and intimately know Me. I am deeply grieved that those children who follow the father of lies will inherit his grievous curses instead of inheriting My blessings in their lives. Become My true image in the earth by intimately knowing Me and by spiritual osmosis becoming just like Me. Then people will see your good character and glorify Me. Again I say to you: Who is your father? Am I your Father of Love? Then you must portray My character to others. When earthly children have adopted the frustrating behavior of their friends, My children tell their children to stop acting like Johnny or Susie or Henry, or whomever. I say to My children, STOP ACTING LIKE THE DEVIL. If you don't, you will inherit his horrible curses because you have been adopted by him by being in unity with him. Your Loving Father Matthew 5:17; John 5:19-24; John 8:38; John 14:7-12; I Corinthians 13:1-7: Galatians 5:16-26; Galatians 6;7-10; Ephesians 4:29-32;

No comments: