Sunday, August 10, 2014

GRIEVING THE HOLY SPIRIT

Dear One, It is impossible for Me to remove My love from you. As I have told you many times, I am love and I extend love to all of My creation, even the people who reject Me. Those people are the ones among the ninety and nine whom I vigorously pursue. That is why you must never give up on loved ones or acquaintances who seem to reject Me. I understand their dilemma and you must also. Often they have been hurt by certain of My children who only know judgment and condemnation, never having been intimately acquainted with Me to understand My grace.
Are there times when I am disappointed? Yes. I am never disappointed in you because I know the lure of the evil one since I walked in the flesh and was tempted by him many times, even being tempted by every demon from hell while I was on the cross. I overcame them and so I understand your weaknesses, your frailties and your mistakes, and I will go to great lengths to overcome them for you. I did say in My Instruction Book that you must not grieve My Holy Spirit. He lives in the earth in people and when My children verbally abuse others, He is grieved because He know the emotional damage that bitter words do to others. My Holy Spirit is also grieved when you verbally abuse others because He know the damaging seeds that you are sowing in your garden of life will produce like plants which will return bitter, abusive, damaging situations in your own life. My Holy Spirit is your protector. He wants to protect you from damaging events which will boomerang back on you if you speak bitter and contentious words to others. Those words will not only injure others but they will cause injury to you because of the seed planting principle. My words to you are always loving and kind. Be sure your words to others are always loving and kind, then we will all be happy at the produce that they yield. Your Loving Father Ephesians 4:29-32; Romans 8:38.

No comments: