Tuesday, August 26, 2014

MAY I?

Dear One, My Holy Spirit, My very Own Spirit to whom I appointed to reveal to My children the difference between righteous activities and sinful activities, is constantly alerting you to the works of the devil and his sinful acts. My Spirit identifies them so that you can refuse their temptations. I said that the devil walks the earth and like a roaring lion seeks whom he MAY devour. Yes, he never gives up. He will tempt and tempt and tempt until My children yield to him. He is very persistent so that he can get back at Me for ejecting him from My heavens. Before he can accomplish his evil works he has to have the permission of My children by their yielding to him. That's why I said he seeks whom he MAY devour. The "may" means permission was given to him by someone yielding to him. I have not given him permission and you must not give him permission to curse your life. The problem is that My children do not know that yielding to him in small ways without suffering immediate consequences gives them the false assurance that the works of the devil, which are sin, do not have future consequences to them and their families. They have allowed him to be lord of their lives. It's the small things that are the entry points which allow him to begin his assaults on you and your family. Often the first small way that allows him to begin his pursuits is by your returning evil for evil when someone assaults you verbally or physically. When you return evil for that evil, you allow all of his demons to join in the fracas, cursing you and your family along with the original perpetrator who injured you emotionally or physically. That is why Jesus was so emphatic about not returning evil for evil. My Holy Spirit took up the teaching ministry of Jesus and also reiterated that admonition through Paul, John and Peter who all wrote in their letters to My children that you must not return evil for evil because the consequences to doing it are dire. My Spirit points out evil temptations so that you will not participate in your own demise. I also wrote that you must constantly submit yourself to Me and My Spirit who lives inside of you. When you do, you will not yield to the evil temptations which often start with thoughts of judgment of others, condemnation of others, strife toward others, disapproval of others and demonizing others. When you think those thoughts you make flesh and blood your enemy instead of the devil and his principalities and powers. Stay alert, always being watchful. The father of strife, lies, condemnation, division, lust, greed, pride, and judgment walks the earth seeking whom he MAY devour, even unto their death either physically, emotionally or spiritually. My children have My power which was given to defeat the works of the devil. You must learn to recognize his works before you can defeat him. My Holy Spirit reveals sin to you so that you can avoid it. My admonitions to do good in the earth are constantly being spoken into your thoughts. The temptations to do evil are also being deposited into your thoughts. Choose every moment of every day whom you will follow, My narrow way which leads to the abundant life or the devil's broad way which leads to destruction. I also walk the earth as a loving Father, seeking whom I may bless. Choose My ways and live. Your Loving Father John 15:7-15. I Peter 5:5-11; Luke 8:43-44; I John 3:8; James 4:6-8; Matthew 7:13-14; Ephesians 6:12-18; Hebrews 4:15-16.

No comments: