Monday, August 4, 2014

GOD'S GIFT OF HIS WORDS

Dear One, Jesus said at the time he walked the earth that even evil men give gifts to their children, and so how much more would I, who knows no evil, give good gifts to My children. Jesus was One of My greatest gifts because of the forgiveness of sins that was given to the whole world by His payment for all sins. My love is manifested through My gifts and Jesus visited the earth for a short time as a revelation of My love. Another of My greatest gift to My children is My Holy Spirit, My very life source. He is My greatest gift because no person is born again except being born of My Spirit. Through Him I actually put My life inside of you to give you My power, My wisdom, My revelations, My character, My spiritual prayer language, My purity, My intelligence and My love. There is no greater gift ever given to the world. Even Jesus, Himself, said that it was expedient that He leave the earth so that My Holy Spirit could come to live in My children. My Holy Spirit never leaves the earth or the lives of My children. Jesus even described My Holy Spirit as My Promise He gave great Honor to My Holy Spirit. Every answered prayer is a gift from Me.
They are manifestations of My love for you. When you experience the answer to a prayer, your heart warms in intensity, your faith is enhanced and your thankfulness explodes from your mouth. When you receive a blessing from me, your love increases and joy permeates your being. That is because answered prayers are part of the manifestation of My fruit in your life. Love, peace, joy, mercy, goodness, kindness, patience, faith and self control are multiplied. You are like a childish exuberant and excited. I even gave to you My spiritual language through which I give strategies and solutions for the answers to prayers. You get to be the vehicle through whom My words enter into the earth, blessing not only you and your family, but also humanity. My spiritual words are given through you which contain medical discoveries, great inventions and wisdom for officials. Spiritually sensitive people receive My words through their thoughts and they bring My miraculous inventions and strategies to others, which bless all of humanity. Jesus said that My children would do greater things than He did because He came back to Me. We sent My same Spirit which empowered Him into the earth to be received by My children so that My words can be spoken as prayers and then the results will bless the lives of all people. When you pray in My Holy Spirit, who is My wonderful gift to you, you can stand back and see My salvation come into the earth as My Love gifts to My children. Then you will observe the "greater works" of which Jesus spoke. Your Loving Father Joel 2:28-29; John 3:16-17; John 16:12-15; Matthew 7:11; Acts 1:4-8; Philippians 4:6-7; Philippians 4:19; II Peter 1:3-4; James 1:17-18.

No comments: