Monday, September 29, 2014

DELIGHTFUL THOUGHTS

Dear One, We have talked many times about My admonitions through David, the man who was said to be after My own heart. My advice to My children not to fret has been repeated many times in My Instruction Book. I told you not to fret because of evildoers, meaning don't fret when evil spirits bring bad things into your life. I told you also not to fret because of those evil spirits who work unrighteousness in your life. I told you that they will soon be cut down like grass and wither like green herbs. Instead of fretting because bad things happen to you, I told you to trust in Me and do good and you will dwell in the land and feed on My faithfulness to you. Then I reinforced My promise when I said that you WILL be fed. Then I told you the attitude that should be emanating from you when i said to delight yourself in Me and I will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart. To delight yourself is to have great pleasure in Me, to be joyful in Our relationship, to take great pleasure in knowing Me and depending upon Me. When you delight in Me, you know Me well enough that you know when you roll every care onto me that I will bring the solutions to pass.

  When you delight in Me, I will make your righteousness a light to the world and your goodness to shine as the noonday sun. I said that you must stop fretting, that you must still your anxious mind and know that the evil doers will soon be cut off. I said that those who wait patiently on Me will inherit My promises while in the land. Another caveat given through David is that you cease from anger and wrath because they tend to evil-doing. That is why Jesus said to do good to those who do evil to you. In going good to those who have caused you distress you defeat the anger and wrath in you and in them. . I said that the meek inherit the earth and delight themselves in the abundance of peace. So My advice through David not to fret, instead to delight yourself in Me, to roll all your cares on Me, to cease from anger and wrath and to remain meek will all result in the evildoers being cut off before they can attack you. Learn to delight yourself in Me. When you do, you will have the desires and the secret petitions of your heart. because you have rolled all cares onto Me and you trust Me to handle them. After all, I am your Loving Father and I care for you. Your Loving Father Psalm 37:1-11; Psalm 40:8; Psalm 40:16; Psalm 70:4; Psalm 90:14; Psalm 92:4-5; Psalm 94:19; Psalm 119:6; Psalms 119:24; Psalm 119:47.

No comments: